Harley Davidson Forums

Harley Davidson Forums (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/)
-   Ignition/Tuner/ECM/Fuel Injection (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/ignition-tuner-ecm-fuel-injection-55/)
-   -   Any good tuners in SE Texas or S. Louisiana? (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/ignition-tuner-ecm-fuel-injection/81814-any-good-tuners-in-se-texas-or-s-louisiana.html)

UltraKla$$ic 01-28-2007 07:51 PM

Any good tuners in SE Texas or S. Louisiana?

Guys I need someone to recommend a good dyno tuner in Southeast Texas or South Louisiana. I appreciate all suggestions.

sjcope13 01-28-2007 10:11 PM

RE: Any good tuners in SE Texas or S. Louisiana?

I heard the stealership in Lake Charles has one. Don't know if they are good or not.

UltraKla$$ic 01-28-2007 11:02 PM

ORIGINAL: sjcope13

I heard the stealership in Lake Charles has one. Don't know if they are good or not.
I live in Lake Charles. No dyno here except atan aftermarket shopand after speaking with him, he suggested I put the PCIII on my bike and bring it to him, as he said it would be easy for him to dyno.....................interpretation: He had no idea how to dyno tune with a SERT.:eek:

sjcope13 01-28-2007 11:21 PM

I guess I received wrong info. They say there is one in Lafayette. I am going into Renegade (Alexandria) to pick up my bike tomorrow and I am going to check there and see what they have to say. Their service department seems pretty good. I will get back with you and let you know. I come down that way a lot, to Sulphur.

UltraKla$$ic 01-28-2007 11:48 PM

I guess I received wrong info. They say there is one in Lafayette. I am going into Renegade (Alexandria) to pick up my bike tomorrow and I am going to check there and see what they have to say. Their service department seems pretty good. I will get back with you and let you know. I come down that way a lot, to Sulphur.
Please let me know. I've heard good things about Renegade as well, but would like some confirmation. HD in Houma La. and Mancuso's in Houston are two more in the running as far as dyno tuning. Let me know what you find out.

LMK when you're headed back this way and we can hook up(not queer)....you know, chat and talk about bikes.

UltraKla$$ic 01-28-2007 11:49 PM

double post.......errrrrrrrrrrrrr

FXSTDI 01-28-2007 11:51 PM

The HD dearler in lafayette has one and the guy you want to talk to is Rick. He did mine my deuce and he knows his stuff.

UltraKla$$ic 01-28-2007 11:53 PM

ORIGINAL: FXSTDI

The HD dearler in lafayette has one and the guy you want to talk to is Rick. He did mine my deuce and he knows his stuff.
Thanks FX

So they spent some time with your bike and did it right? You're 100% satisfied? No poppingor engine falling on it's face at certain RPM? Didn't burn up anything?

Just wondering..........Rick eh?

sjcope13 01-29-2007 12:07 AM

Cajun HD is a nice dealership. I rode down there last month from Alex. Renegade has treated me good so far. Right now my bike is in the shop getting the SERT, Stage 1 A/C and V& H slip-ons. Ultra, how's the dealership in Lake Charles? Have yet to go.

UltraKla$$ic 01-29-2007 12:23 AM

Cajun HD is a nice dealership. I rode down there last month from Alex. Renegade has treated me good so far. Right now my bike is in the shop getting the SERT, Stage 1 A/C and V& H slip-ons. Ultra, how's the dealership in Lake Charles? Have yet to go.
Nina(the owner) and her staff are fantastic......at least I think so. They just lack a dyno and since I chose the SERT over the download, I'd like a good dyno run.

Good info here tonight and I much appreciate it from you and FX........Let me know how Renegade does with your bike please as I've bought some goodies from them in the past and they were very nice........even gave me a discount.

LMK how your stage I with Renegade goes please!