In Memory Of... Post a thread in memorial of a loved one. Pictures and thoughts are welcome.

If you know The Family MC...Levi passed away

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2007, 05:49 PM
hb4ever
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default If you know The Family MC...Levi passed away

Just got a call from my ex that a good friend and longtime member of The Family MC had passed away in his sleep from a heart attack on Novemeber 25,2007 Levi was very much loved with the club here. Everyone knew Levi and respected his word and knowledge. Viewing is tomorrow and Funeral is Friday. If you knew Levi just thought you would appreciate knowing. **** I am going to miss seeing him myself. Everytime I'd see him at either the club or the bar we all went too, he'd say HB show me those pretty **** lol...he was the only one allowed to touch besides my hubby. Played pool leagues with him too with the bar. Have other good memories too.
Rest in Peace Levi..you were a dad figure to me and you will be very much missed..Love ya!

Dale R. Levy

Dale R. Levy
Lansing, MI

Surviving are his daughters, Juanita and Julie Foster, Jill and Joann Levy; sons, Jim (Vicki) Foster, Joey and Shane Levy; 16 grandchildren; 2 great-grandchildren; sisters, Patty and Karen; and special friend, Tara Powell. Born October 18, 1942, in Jackson; died November 25, 2007, at the age of 65. Dale loved to ride his Harley and was a longtime member of The Family Motor Cycle Club. He was preceded in death by his parents, and his sister, Diane Phillips. Funeral services will be held Friday, November 30 at noon at the Gorsline-Runciman Funeral Homes, 900 E. Michigan Ave., Lansing. Interment will be held in Hanover Cemetery, Hanover. The family will receive friends at the funeral home on Wednesday and Thursday from 2-4 and 6-8 p.m. Those desiring may make contributions to the American Heart Association, Memorials and Tributes Lockbox, 3816 Paysphere Circle, Chicago, IL, 60674, in memory of Dale Levy.

Old 11-30-2007, 01:20 AM
hb4ever
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: If you know The Family MC...Levi passed away

My ex stopped by today...he went to the viewing. I wasn't able to go due to I think I broke my foot and go in for xrays tomorrow morning. Well anyhow my ex said "Ang....been to alot of funerals, but this was new to me" See Levi was well known for always flippin the bird. I guess even in his casket they have him flippin everyone off. Too cool. I hope he's looking down at all his friends who will miss him, can see him smiling seeing himself flipppin everyone off.