J&M Motorcycle Audio Providing the industry's best motorcycle audio products for 32 years. If you have any questions for J&M, reach out directly to John here!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

NEW 630w RMS ROKKER® Amplifier !

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2016, 07:41 PM
JMJOHN
Platinum Sponsor
Received 44 Likes on 40 Posts
Default NEW 630w RMS ROKKER® Amplifier !

This week is an exciting time at J&M as we mark the release of our new ROKKER XXRP 630w RMS 4-channel amplifier for most applications on the 1998-2016 Harley Baggers.

See http://www.jmcorp.com/Static/14-15_rokker.htm ,,,,

& http://www.jmcorp.com/Static/harley.htm ,,,,,,

With a conservative specification of 157.5w RMS per channel X-4, 630w total, this may very well be the MOST POWERFUL amplifier ever designed specifically for your Harley Bagger audio system.

This new ROKKER amplifier from J&M is able to produce this amount of power into a 2 OR 4-ohm speaker load, and is able to drive 4, 6 or 8 total speakers on your Harley with power to spare.

It is a full range class D digital amplifier very well shielded against RF interference into the AM or FM stereo radio bands.

The 630w ROKKER XXRP amplifier uses advanced digital switching power supply technology to dramatically reduce the 12v current demands on the motorcycle electrical system, compared to other brand amplifiers in this power range.

These new ROKKER XXRP series amplifiers are fully programmable thru the internal digital signal processor (DSP) and come out of the box already dialed in for each specific speaker/radio configuration, to provide maximum highway performance from your Harley Davidson audio system.

Should you wish to alter these DSP settings using the internal programming dongle already built into this new amplifier, (USB computer connection cable also included with this amplifier kit) all of our specific custom amplifier programs are now available as a consumer download from the J&M website @ www.jmcorp.com.

The available DSP programs will include 2014-2016 Harley Infotainment radios, 2006-2013 Harley HK radios, 1998-2005 Harley RSI Radios, 1998-2013 Jensen HD1BT, 1998-2013 Aquatic AV Harley, & the Kenwood/Alpine/Sony car radio upgrades.

Old 06-18-2016, 04:21 PM
BDUB1605
Novice
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

John,

I have the first 500w system you guys put out for the 14 ultra limited. I have sent it into you guys for an update and to get the green band cables. The radio features have never been flashed, the only things they flashed was to keep the accessory lights stay on while the brights are triggered. I would like to know if I could "trade up" to the 630 watt system.? How much will it cost me and what all do I have to send into you if it is possible to "trade up".

Thanks John, I look forward to your reply

Old 06-19-2016, 08:20 AM
JMJOHN
Platinum Sponsor

BDUB ,,,,,

yes ,,, we have an upgrade program for the 630w ROKKER XXR amplifier kits ,,,,

it is the retail to retail price "difference" between your 500w amp and the new 630w PLUS $200 ,,,,,,,,

but we need to have the complete 500w amp kit in advance of making the upgrade trade, along with the power cable, as the new 630w amp uses a heavier power cable, then the previous ROKKER amplifiers did ,,,,,

in MY Opinion, if you are going to go thru all of this effort and if it were MY BIKE, I would do the following ,,,,,

1 ,,,,,, I would do the upgrade with the J&M factory in Tucson from your 500w amp to the new 630w ROKKER XXR ,,,,

2 ,,,,, I would send your Harley radio at the same time and have it FLASHED by the J&M factory, with the special "J&M Audio FLASH" using the Diag4bike digital technician software ,,,,,

3 ,,,, I would have the J&M factory NOT switch you over to green-band RCA input harnesses, but instead keep the NO-Band RCA input harnesses you have now OR trade what you have now for the individual front & rear channel RCA input harnesses (No-Band) so that you have full front/rear fade control ,,,,,,

when you are all finished installing this special conversion from J&M that includes the J&M Audio FLASH on your radio ,,,,,, we call this our "Stage 4 ROKKER XXR Extreme custom kit" ,,,,,

when your audio system is set up exactly in this manner, you will experience THE BEST sound I have heard anywhere on a 2014-2016 Harley Bagger, including when using XM sat radio or FM radio as the music source ,,,,, in place of the USB thumbdrive ,,,,,

take a look at the tail end of this video for full details ,,,,,, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_MsC1naLYY ,,

Old 08-04-2016, 11:05 PM
UltraRider260
Cruiser
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Just bought a 2016 Road Glide Ultra a couple of weeks ago and I almost had the dealer upgrade the sound system to the HD stage II set up. After seeing your you tube videos and visiting your web site quite extensively I'm so glad I didn't. I may have to wait till Americade 2017 to have your people install your Rocker XXR 630 watt amp and speakers, but it'll be worth the wait. As an armature/semi-pro sound tech and recording tech I absolutely love the way your system works seamlessly together. Thanks for doing it right! My new ride WILL sound as good as it looks.

Old 08-13-2016, 10:28 AM
JMJOHN
Platinum Sponsor

UltraRider,

what state do you live in ? ,,,,,,,,