Notices
LiveWire, Pan America, StreetFighter & Custom Harley-Davidson's emerging models: HD's first electric motorcycle the LiveWire, the Pan America Adventure bike, the Ducati fighting StreetFighter and the possible Sportster replacement 'Custom' model.

Pan America Pan America

Old 03-14-2019, 07:17 AM
holytown
One Of The Regulars

I'm really pulling for HD on this one. After I get done with my chopper, if the PA isn't up to par, I was just going to build my own version of the PA out of a 1200 sporty.

Old 03-14-2019, 02:30 PM
dceggert
Senior Rider

Originally Posted by holytown View Post
I'm really pulling for HD on this one. After I get done with my chopper, if the PA isn't up to par, I was just going to build my own version of the PA out of a 1200 sporty.
I had the same idea right up until the PA was announced! I did recently stumble on kits from this place though.....

https://hugomoto.com/

Check this bad boy out:

Old 03-19-2019, 08:09 AM
rauchman
Road Warrior

…..anxiously awaits Santa coming down the chimney, errr, ahhh, wrong fantasy...

….anxiously awaits the release of this killer looking bike, or even some fresh news about this killer looking bike

The Following User Says Thank You to rauchman For This Useful Post:
dceggert (03-19-2019)

Search this Thread
Featured Sponsors
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.