Harley Davidson Forums - View Profile: Edsal

Notices

Edsal Edsal is offline

New Member

About Me

  • About Edsal
    Biography
    ARMY Vet. 101st ABN DIV. Infantry. And proud of it.
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Interests
    Guitar, my girl and riding my Wide Glide. What more could anyone need?
    forename
    Ed
    Gender
    Male
  • Signature
    -Life is too short to waste time doing things that don't make you happy. And it's too damn long to live miserable.


    -95% of the things you worry about aren't going to happen. The other 5% are going to happen whether you worry about them or not.

Statistics

Total Posts
Total Likes
General Information
  • Last Activity: 10-20-2017 03:50 PM
  • Join Date: 04-04-2015
  • Referrals: 0

Friends

Showing Friends 1 to 10 of 22

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:44 AM.


© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands