Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Cobra Neighbor Haters

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2017, 04:31 AM
Peej
Cruiser
Received 24 Likes on 19 Posts

Anyone else running the NH's? These seem like a solid buy with a great price point.

Old 05-30-2017, 09:18 AM
Blue Tick
Road Master
Received 54 Likes on 40 Posts

I'm running them and am thoroughly impressed with their quality and sound. I have the full system and sound is great. FIL has just the slipons and they sound good as well.

Old 05-30-2017, 12:10 PM
Beretta52
Tourer
Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts

I had the Cobra NH's but had to remove them due to bag clearance issues with the new extended/stretched saddlebags. They seem a bit short in length & have no tip extensions available. Sound is ok, But there are better slip-ons out there IMO. I just ordered Rush "Big louie" 4" slip-ons. They sound much better, deeper tone & very clear, & no "raspyness." Better than anything I've heard so far. But they are backordered now so it's a wait game for arrival.

Old 05-30-2017, 12:46 PM
tabperformance
Former Sponsor
Received 43 Likes on 31 Posts

Hey all, I posted a while back a video of our Zombie baffles, that was before anything was available to tune and the bike on cold start showed a decent amount of smoke. I wanted to share the video of what a properly tuned bike sounds like with the Zombie baffles to also show the smoke is gone, I have heard quite a few people who liked the Big Louies say they also like the Zombie baffle sound and we have them in stock for $499.95, hopefully this video helps for those who are stuck on back order or wanting something available to ship.

The following 2 users liked this post by tabperformance:
chgofirefighter (05-31-2017), Flying2low (02-10-2019)
Old 05-30-2017, 01:28 PM
the feff
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have the Cobra NH and love them, loud enough to be heard but can still hear my tunes. Price was a bargain too (I liked the way they sounded great price was a plus) .

Old 05-30-2017, 02:58 PM
fightingmajor
Tourer
Received 16 Likes on 11 Posts

I have the NH with the Cobra 2-1-2 headers as well. They are not as loud as my previous V&H pipes, but I actually like them. When you get on it they get loud, but when rolling 60-70 on the highway it's not obnoxious at all. I only have 500 miles on them so I think they will open up a little more.

Old 05-30-2017, 04:23 PM
goose222
Road Master
Received 139 Likes on 79 Posts

Best Buy on the market. Buddy runs them with decatted stock header and they sound fantastic and the bike flat gets with it.

Old 05-31-2017, 10:16 AM
chgofirefighter
Road Master
Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by TriGeezer
I found another clip on UTube. It's hard to tell, but IMHO, I'd prefer it with more of a growl when you blip it.

https://youtu.be/mfB7u1xrKm0

They sound ok in my ears but I don't consider these to be "neighbor haters" per se, but they do sound good. On eBay or better said fleebay, the DNA mufflers sound very nice indeed plus they are $195 I think. IMO the DNA sound better than the Cobras... But that's just me, however sound is subjective but if you are happy, I'm happy~

Old 05-31-2017, 10:18 AM
chgofirefighter
Road Master
Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by tabperformance
Hey all, I posted a while back a video of our Zombie baffles, that was before anything was available to tune and the bike on cold start showed a decent amount of smoke. I wanted to share the video of what a properly tuned bike sounds like with the Zombie baffles to also show the smoke is gone, I have heard quite a few people who liked the Big Louies say they also like the Zombie baffle sound and we have them in stock for $499.95, hopefully this video helps for those who are stuck on back order or wanting something available to ship.

https://youtu.be/Ayj8cEGRJEU
WOW~! wow those sound GOOOOOOOOD but $499 for slip ons is kinda hard to swallow them at that price.. But boy they do sound extremely nice!~ Do they come coated in ceramic black?

The following users liked this post:
tabperformance (05-31-2017)
Old 05-31-2017, 10:35 AM
jclax01
Road Warrior
Received 481 Likes on 265 Posts

Originally Posted by chgofirefighter
WOW~! wow those sound GOOOOOOOOD but $499 for slip ons is kinda hard to swallow them at that price.. But boy they do sound extremely nice!~ Do they come coated in ceramic black?

ha, try 700 bones for my rineharts which actually sound very similar to the pipes in the you tube video. I do think the rineharts are a little deeper, but the difference in tone does not make up a few hundred bucks. If I had a do over, it would have probably been the fuel moto jackpots in all honesty

Quick Reply: Cobra Neighbor Haters