Sponsored by:

Milwaukee 8 Big bore kit install Step by Step by Fuel Moto

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2019, 07:28 PM
FatBob2018
Grand HDF Member
Received 2,227 Likes on 1,267 Posts

Originally Posted by DRBUICK
How id it 82.04 degrees we have been nowhere close to that here in Wisconsin lolp
Wow, you caught them in the act! Dastardly FuelMoto, lying about the temperature...

... unless ...

... unless maybe they were using one of those infernal "heaters" in their building, in Wisconsin, in Winter. But would they really do that?

Naw, it's easier to believe they're just lying, right?

Old 04-16-2019, 07:35 PM
DRBUICK
Road Master
Received 322 Likes on 202 Posts

Originally Posted by FatBob2018
Wow, you caught them in the act! Dastardly FuelMoto, lying about the temperature...

... unless ...

... unless maybe they were using one of those infernal "heaters" in their building, in Wisconsin, in Winter. But would they really do that?

Naw, it's easier to believe they're just lying, right?
yes their numbers are way inflated I will bet not one bike they claim high numbers will back it up at the track. The real dyno.

Old 04-16-2019, 11:58 PM
fuelmoto
Platinum Sponsor
Received 4,104 Likes on 1,339 Posts

How id it 82.04 degrees we have been nowhere close to that here in Wisconsin lol

so how do you get 82 degrees
with a correction of 1.04 is this the Fuel Moto correction to Raise numbers LOL

like i said pull any of your 124 bikes and hit the strip
You obviously dont understand how makeup air & temperature control functions in a dyno environment, and you can very easily calulate the correction factor from the conditions listed; thats why we post them
I get get it, you have have someone elses parts & tuning and thats cool with us, not sure why you have the attitude. As for dyno numbers we have had shops in seperate parts of the country make 140-150HP with our M8 kits, and there are also other companies kits making similar or even better numbers. Not really sure what I can say that will please you, if you want to ride up with your bike i’ll dyno test it for free, all in good fun; lets see what your bike makes. You have also called us out several times about the race track, WIR is 5 miles from our shop, we’re down there most friday nights, I’m sure I can find something to bring out and line up. Lets make some passes and have some fun. Lighten up dude, ive never spent so much time trying to keep someone happy that’s not even running our stuff.

Jamie Long / Fuel Moto USA
The USA's Leader V-Twin EFI & Performance www.fuelmotousa.com
Contact 920-423-3309
Email jamie@fuelmotousa.com

Last edited by fuelmoto; 04-17-2019 at 12:00 AM.
The following 8 users liked this post by fuelmoto:
Beartooth Rider (04-17-2019), bradsULtd (04-17-2019), FLshovelhead (11-05-2020), GlidingJoe (10-08-2021), lp (04-17-2019), MoparBob (04-17-2019), ReDo (09-25-2019), RinTin (04-17-2019) and 3 others liked this post. (Show less...)
Old 04-17-2019, 06:49 AM
DRBUICK
Road Master
Received 322 Likes on 202 Posts

Originally Posted by fuelmoto
You obviously dont understand how makeup air & temperature control functions in a dyno environment, and you can very easily calulate the correction factor from the conditions listed; thats why we post them
I get get it, you have have someone elses parts & tuning and thats cool with us, not sure why you have the attitude. As for dyno numbers we have had shops in seperate parts of the country make 140-150HP with our M8 kits, and there are also other companies kits making similar or even better numbers. Not really sure what I can say that will please you, if you want to ride up with your bike i’ll dyno test it for free, all in good fun; lets see what your bike makes. You have also called us out several times about the race track, WIR is 5 miles from our shop, we’re down there most friday nights, I’m sure I can find something to bring out and line up. Lets make some passes and have some fun. Lighten up dude, ive never spent so much time trying to keep someone happy that’s not even running our stuff.
I'm down just tell me the Friday. We will make it FUN

Old 04-17-2019, 08:46 AM
memphisharley
Road Warrior

Received 408 Likes on 313 Posts

let's do it lunger..

Old 04-17-2019, 11:26 AM
Beartooth Rider
Cruiser

Received 90 Likes on 61 Posts

Please keep us posted on this event!

Old 04-17-2019, 02:22 PM
Oldskewl
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 7,906 Likes on 3,285 Posts

I've read so many of your posts over the last year and fail to understand why you kick these guys so hard.. If I remember correctly you do some of your own work (so do i) but damn, lighten up. Fuelmoto has given a lot of time here, they've went out of there way to provide 'how to" cam kits and so on. Anyone could take their "how to" video's and posts and use someone else's product and do it themselves rather than send the motor, heads, manifold or whatever to them and have them do it.
You buy a powervision from them and you request a new map and within hours you have it, no charge, no hassle, nothing but respectful communication. You want to hit up Jamie, just call, he answers the phone half the time.

I did purchase a tuner from them but that's about as far as my experience with them goes. A lot of companies on here as sponsors and they seem to give more than anyone else, I'm sure they profit from that but that's okay, this is America after all.
I don't think you've ever mentioned having a dynamometer in your house or shop so unless you have their product and got a dyno sheet and then ran it on another one with exact same conditions I don;'t understand why you're carrying on.

You're starting to look like an *** and that's coming from someone who takes pride in being an *******.

Just my 2 cents but I'd let it go while you still have some cred.

The following 12 users liked this post by Oldskewl:
Beartooth Rider (04-17-2019), bradsULtd (04-17-2019), Cyclrder (12-02-2021), Ditty77 (04-17-2019), EdwardToscano (04-18-2019), GlidingJoe (10-08-2021), lp (04-17-2019), memphisharley (04-17-2019), MTBIG G (04-17-2019), ReDo (09-25-2019), RinTin (04-18-2019), TexasD (11-12-2020) and 7 others liked this post. (Show less...)
Old 04-17-2019, 02:42 PM
hdrider1
Tourer
Received 202 Likes on 111 Posts

Originally Posted by Oldskewl
I've read so many of your posts over the last year and fail to understand why you kick these guys so hard.. If I remember correctly you do some of your own work (so do i) but damn, lighten up. Fuelmoto has given a lot of time here, they've went out of there way to provide 'how to" cam kits and so on. Anyone could take their "how to" video's and posts and use someone else's product and do it themselves rather than send the motor, heads, manifold or whatever to them and have them do it.
You buy a powervision from them and you request a new map and within hours you have it, no charge, no hassle, nothing but respectful communication. You want to hit up Jamie, just call, he answers the phone half the time.

I did purchase a tuner from them but that's about as far as my experience with them goes. A lot of companies on here as sponsors and they seem to give more than anyone else, I'm sure they profit from that but that's okay, this is America after all.
I don't think you've ever mentioned having a dynamometer in your house or shop so unless you have their product and got a dyno sheet and then ran it on another one with exact same conditions I don;'t understand why you're carrying on.

You're starting to look like an *** and that's coming from someone who takes pride in being an *******.

Just my 2 cents but I'd let it go while you still have some cred.
Well spoken. I'd like to see hard data (comparison dyno sheets) from the detractors rather than just talk.

The following 2 users liked this post by hdrider1:
Beartooth Rider (05-05-2019), EdwardToscano (04-18-2019)
Old 04-17-2019, 03:17 PM
Tn.Heritage
Grand HDF Member
Received 183 Likes on 131 Posts

Originally Posted by memphisharley

let's do it lunger..
That was a good one .

Old 04-17-2019, 04:24 PM
Beartooth Rider
Cruiser

Received 90 Likes on 61 Posts

Originally Posted by hdrider1
Well spoken. I'd like to see hard data (comparison dyno sheets) from the detractors rather than just talk.
I think that time has come!

Quick Reply: Milwaukee 8 Big bore kit install Step by Step by Fuel Moto