Milwaukee Eight (M8) 2017 and up M8 Air and Liquid Cooled discussion
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Things could be worse, you could be an Indian owner

Old 09-19-2017, 08:36 PM
TomcatCV62
Road Warrior
Received 237 Likes on 189 Posts

This one, this is the one I really like. I’d do it without telling the wife......just to really **** her off.

Old 09-19-2017, 08:41 PM
teedoff65
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 1,470 Likes on 1,060 Posts

Originally Posted by TomcatCV62
This one, this is the one I really like. I’d do it without telling the wife......just to really **** her off.
I just can't.....why the camel brown leather? I've seen some bikes/colors it looks good on, but most don't look good. JMO

The following users liked this post:
Greezey Rider (01-05-2019)
Old 09-19-2017, 08:49 PM
Toscano
Stage I
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Oldskewl
I read complaints here about everything under the sun so after hearing all the negativity I head over to an indian forum and read what issues they might be having.
All they talk about is Harley and they compare everything to a Harley. A couple guys will bag on HD but, the majority of posters sulk with their Brady Bunch station wagons having no after market solutions, slow bikes and their all frantic over the M8 motors.

http://www.indianmotorcycles.net/thr...eat-me.205888/

The suspension sucks, the bike is slow, no aftermarket and when they talk about the ability to beat a stock M8 they all start dreaming about buying a Triumph Rocket or having a stage whatever to beat us.

The introduction of the 114 and 117 is leaving buyers remorse in many threads.
IMO, they'll all be shitting their pants when Polaris dumps Indian because in 30 years they simply can't get past the mid think of building a bike that looks like a Buick and handles like a 1970 cadillac.
Ha! http://www.indianmotorcycles.net/thr...g-twin.206052/
Keep in mind, 99% of the negative reviews of the M8 are by people that do NOT even owned a motorcycle let alone an M8. I really hope most of the people here are smart enough to realize that Polaris or Indian and Honda and all this crappy motorcycle brands out there have hundreds of people on the payroll trolling sites like this and posting negative comments about Harley.

Look, I actually own a 2017 and ride it Every day, rain or shine it is my Daily rider. Over the years, since 1990 I have purchased over 10 bikes new, almost all of them were Harley's 1 Moto Guzzie and My humble Opinion Harley just Made the best damm engine of the history of Harley. Hands down. I have not had 1 issue, I hav 3 coworkers that all bought 2017 Road glides and not one has any issues, we all have over 10k miles on our bikes already, so please don't listen to the cry babies, or the employees of Honda, or a Kawasaki or whatever crappy bike you can name.

Old 09-19-2017, 08:51 PM
TomcatCV62
Road Warrior
Received 237 Likes on 189 Posts

Originally Posted by teedoff65
I just can't.....why the camel brown leather? I've seen some bikes/colors it looks good on, but most don't look good. JMO
I really like the front fender and the Indian head. The seat is old school, it looks cool. Two bikes, Indian and Harley and as a bonus, my wife would be besides herself..... that might be the best part....l

Old 09-19-2017, 09:05 PM
GPHDXLC
Grand HDF Member
Received 345 Likes on 238 Posts

The new Indians are really just a Polaris with the Indian name and OMG they are so uncool looking. Had Polaris took all the money they spent on Indian and put that in to the Victory line, they could had some real awesome bikes now.

Old 09-19-2017, 09:14 PM
teedoff65
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 1,470 Likes on 1,060 Posts

Originally Posted by Toscano
Keep in mind, 99% of the negative reviews of the M8 are by people that do NOT even owned a motorcycle let alone an M8. I really hope most of the people here are smart enough to realize that Polaris or Indian and Honda and all this crappy motorcycle brands out there have hundreds of people on the payroll trolling sites like this and posting negative comments about Harley.

Look, I actually own a 2017 and ride it Every day, rain or shine it is my Daily rider. Over the years, since 1990 I have purchased over 10 bikes new, almost all of them were Harley's 1 Moto Guzzie and My humble Opinion Harley just Made the best damm engine of the history of Harley. Hands down. I have not had 1 issue, I hav 3 coworkers that all bought 2017 Road glides and not one has any issues, we all have over 10k miles on our bikes already, so please don't listen to the cry babies, or the employees of Honda, or a Kawasaki or whatever crappy bike you can name.
Why do you have two different forum names and posting basically the same comment on at least two different threads? Maybe you're the troll??

Last edited by teedoff65; 09-19-2017 at 09:16 PM.
Old 09-19-2017, 09:21 PM
Thingfish
Grand HDF Member
Received 911 Likes on 662 Posts

Originally Posted by TomcatCV62
Nice looking scoot. I like the brown leather personally. Went to try to test drive one awhile back for my own opinion, but hard to find a local dealer. There was one in my area but he closed. Bad location honestly, not the bikes. Buddy just bought a scout he likes to go with his old Sporty. The Indian is his comfort bike. Competition is a good thing.

The following users liked this post:
TomcatCV62 (09-20-2017)
Old 09-19-2017, 09:33 PM
LA VIC
Road Master
Received 43 Likes on 41 Posts

Why do you have two different forum names and posting basically the same comment on at least two different threads? Maybe you're the troll??
Roger that.

Old 09-19-2017, 09:46 PM
rrhemi
Tourer
Received 58 Likes on 41 Posts

I thought the old Indians had a cool tank shape, Polaris failed to capture it. I can't stand those fenders!

Attached Thumbnails Things could be worse, you could be an Indian owner-ce7ba738635dcd05ef9a39903fc864d8.jpg  
Old 09-19-2017, 10:05 PM
J_MOSH
Road Warrior
Received 935 Likes on 500 Posts

What are you the NSA or something. One post by this guy and you already figure this out? Over some less than trollish comment about how he enjoys his bike. I got no skin in this thing between you two but your comment struck me as odd.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Things could be worse, you could be an Indian owner