Sponsored by:

Wanted: Feedback on $tonecold’s Fix

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2018, 09:57 PM
$tonecold
Club Member
Received 1,743 Likes on 933 Posts
Default Wanted: Feedback on $tonecold’s Fix

If you have purchased “The Fix” or machined “The Fix” on your own for transmission fluid transfer and installed it, I would like to hear some feedback on how it’s working for you and how many miles you have put on your bike with “The Fix”. There are at least twenty some members that have purchased “The Fix” and except for a couple there has been very little feedback. This is probably a good thing, hopefully meaning it is working as designed, but I would like to hear how you all are doing with it.

The following users liked this post:
MotoJockey (07-29-2018)
Old 07-29-2018, 10:13 PM
sgs18
Novice
Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

How about the cliffs notes please, That thread is 90 pages long or if you have a link to the parts that would be even better.

Thank you!

Old 07-29-2018, 10:47 PM
MotoJockey
Stellar HDF Member

Received 3,080 Likes on 1,262 Posts

Originally Posted by sgs18
How about the cliffs notes please, That thread is 90 pages long or if you have a link to the parts that would be even better.

Thank you!
And maybe you could go over to this guys house and install it for him too $tone...........

Eccool (07-30-2018)
Old 07-29-2018, 11:17 PM
$tonecold
Club Member

Thank you!
The bulk of it is in the first 10 pages. If you want more information PM me. You won’t be able to do that until you have 25 posts.

Last edited by $tonecold; 07-29-2018 at 11:24 PM.
Old 07-29-2018, 11:21 PM
sgs18
Novice

Originally Posted by MotoJockey
And maybe you could go over to this guys house and install it for him too $tone...........

Precisely why I stopped reading the fix thread, the sumping threads, hell almost every thread in here gets **** on by keyboard retards...but hey keep up the cool guy act

AIR_RAM (08-24-2018)
Old 07-29-2018, 11:21 PM
sgs18
Novice

Originally Posted by $tonecold

The bulk of it is in the first 10 pages. If you want more information PM me.
Copy that, thank you sir.

Old 07-29-2018, 11:26 PM
MotoJockey
Stellar HDF Member

Precisely why I stopped reading the fix thread, the sumping threads, hell almost every thread in here gets **** on by keyboard retards...but hey keep up the cool guy act
It's not a matter of being cool or not, I don't like lazy people. The entire world is at you mouse finger but you want it to be even easier yet still...........

Like someones signature says, "Don't wish it was easier, wish you were better!"

Old 07-29-2018, 11:29 PM
$tonecold
Club Member

Hey, I offered to install it in your bike and you didn’t take me up on it. You still thinking about doing it during Street Vibrations?

Old 07-29-2018, 11:39 PM
MotoJockey
Stellar HDF Member

Originally Posted by $tonecold

Hey, I offered to install it in your bike and you didn’t take me up on it. You still thinking about doing it during Street Vibrations?
Lol, if I don't trade this thing in on a '19 (depending on if anything is new and exciting with them), I'm actually thinking about going backwards into a TC Street Glide. I've got a few different paths to think out and your "Fix" is on the list. Hoping for some good feedback from your Beta Testers. So far from what I'm seeing, it's looking good but I hope more chime in with their experience. I'll talk to you more as Street Vibrations gets closer........

Old 07-30-2018, 07:10 PM
$tonecold
Club Member

Lol, if I don't trade this thing in on a '19 (depending on if anything is new and exciting with them), I'm actually thinking about going backwards into a TC Street Glide. I've got a few different paths to think out and your "Fix" is on the list. Hoping for some good feedback from your Beta Testers. So far from what I'm seeing, it's looking good but I hope more chime in with their experience. I'll talk to you more as Street Vibrations gets closer........
Well whether you get the fix or not let me know when you are in town, we'll get together and have a cold one.

Quick Reply: Wanted: Feedback on $tonecold’s Fix