Quik
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 2,572 Likes on 1,524 Posts

Sorry for all the pics but I'm still in the honeymoon phase! LoL

Old 11-01-2018, 05:29 PM
Warrant
Road Warrior
Received 342 Likes on 288 Posts

Wow, that is a sexy machine, HD sure went all in with the sound system!

Old 11-01-2018, 09:56 PM
Quik
Ultimate HDF Member

Originally Posted by Warrant
Wow, that is a sexy machine, HD sure went all in with the sound system!
Yes sir, the sound system is pretty impressive although my neighbors probably have a different word for it!

Old 03-21-2019, 07:55 PM
PaulHog1
Intermediate
Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

Beautiful bike! I just purchased the same bike and almost in that same color. Then, I saw the charred steel and lightening silver and like yourself, well the CVO bug got me too Tragically, the dealer also got me for almost $6k in the parts/accessories after the fact. But, I will keep this bike a long time and heck, I can't take the money with me when I'm gone. Enjoy and ride safe!

Last edited by PaulHog1; 03-21-2019 at 08:12 PM.
Old 03-21-2019, 08:03 PM
Quik
Ultimate HDF Member

Originally Posted by PaulHog1
Beautiful bike! I just purchased the same bike and almost in that same color. Then, I saw the charred gray and lightening silver and like yourself, well the CVO bug got me too Tragically, the dealer also got me for almost $6k in the parts/accessories after the fact. But, I will keep this bike a long time and heck, I can't take the money with me when I'm gone. Enjoy and ride safe!
Congrats on your new bike, I just got back from a multistate trip to Daytona for bike week, still loving mine and knock on wood.....no problems with the 117. Did the 6k in extras include any engine work?

Old 03-21-2019, 08:21 PM
PaulHog1
Intermediate

Originally Posted by Quik
Congrats on your new bike, I just got back from a multistate trip to Daytona for bike week, still loving mine and knock on wood.....no problems with the 117. Did the 6k in extras include any engine work?
Thank you! Glad to hear your bike has been problem free thus far and am sure Daytona was a blast.

Part of the $6k is Rinehart pipes and a SE pro street tune. The rest consists of Yaffe handle bars, CVO mirrors for handle bars, auxillary light kit (I like the triple-tree light look in front), passenger boards replacing the pegs, front pegs for long trips, led lights for the engine bay, sissy bar with CVO low profile rear seat, stealth luggage rack, Kuryakyn curved led plate frame, and a couple of other things that elude me at the moment. Luckily, I picked up my CVO for several thousand off sticker price, so this made adding the parts a little easier.

Inevitably, I see a stage IV kit being installed someday. I am going to ride it and be happy for a while.

Last edited by PaulHog1; 03-21-2019 at 08:23 PM.
Old 03-21-2019, 08:29 PM
Quik
Ultimate HDF Member

Thank you! Glad to hear your bike has been problem free thus far and am sure Daytona was a blast.

Part of the $6k is Rinehart pipes and a SE pro street tune. The rest consists of Yaffe handle bars, CVO mirrors for handle bars, auxillary light kit (I like the triple-tree light look in front), passenger boards replacing the pegs, front pegs for long trips, led lights for the engine bay, sissy bar with CVO low profile rear seat, stealth luggage rack, Kuryakyn curved led plate frame, and a couple of other things that elude me at the moment. Luckily, I picked up my CVO for several thousand off sticker price, so this made adding the parts a little easier.

Inevitably, I see a stage IV kit being installed someday. I am going to ride it and be happy for a while.
Looks like a good list, I put the yaffe plate holder on mine also, looks much better! I was gonna do the tuner but my service guy said the bike came stock with the stage 1 tune from the factory since it has the high flow ac and different stock mufflers, makes sense but I'm not 100% sure if that's correct.

Old 03-21-2019, 08:52 PM
cmashark
Road Warrior

Received 209 Likes on 114 Posts

Mods, mods, mods!

Old 03-21-2019, 10:47 PM
PaulHog1
Intermediate

Originally Posted by Quik
Looks like a good list, I put the yaffe plate holder on mine also, looks much better! I was gonna do the tuner but my service guy said the bike came stock with the stage 1 tune from the factory since it has the high flow ac and different stock mufflers, makes sense but I'm not 100% sure if that's correct.
I believe your tech is correct. However, since I added Rinehart pipes to replace the factory ones, a tuner is needed (well recommended) by my service team to properly map and set parameters.

Old 03-22-2019, 05:34 AM
Quik
Ultimate HDF Member

I believe your tech is correct. However, since I added Rinehart pipes to replace the factory ones, a tuner is needed (well recommended) by my service team to properly map and set parameters.
I put aftermarket slip ons on also, that's why I asked about the tuner, he said if you buy it you will be putting the exact tune on it that it came with so I passed on it.

Quick Reply: CVO sucked me it!