Sponsored by:

6" Yaffe Monkey Sport Bars for Road Glide

Old 01-13-2019, 09:51 AM
bigcraig
Cruiser
Received 25 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by abadley
hahaha... thanks!
WAIT! I found one on my phone this morning.

Old 01-13-2019, 02:49 PM
abadley
Road Captain
Received 49 Likes on 48 Posts

Originally Posted by bigcraig
WAIT! I found one on my phone this morning.

Sweet...thanks!

Old 02-07-2019, 06:49 PM
coopmonte
Road Captain
Received 183 Likes on 134 Posts

Well after some long debate, I decided to order a set of these to try out. I really like the feel of the 12" FXR bars but do not like the look, too tall for what I wanted. probably should have just stayed with the 10" FXR bars. Anyway I ordered up a set and waiting for them to arrive. I'll be interested to see how they feel compared to the 12" bars. On to another set I guess, looking at VRADMAN's pics above I think they should work fine as we have a similar height and build.

Last edited by coopmonte; 02-07-2019 at 06:50 PM.
Old 02-10-2019, 08:10 AM
abadley
Road Captain

Originally Posted by coopmonte
Well after some long debate, I decided to order a set of these to try out. I really like the feel of the 12" FXR bars but do not like the look, too tall for what I wanted. probably should have just stayed with the 10" FXR bars. Anyway I ordered up a set and waiting for them to arrive. I'll be interested to see how they feel compared to the 12" bars. On to another set I guess, looking at VRADMAN's pics above I think they should work fine as we have a similar height and build.
Post pics when installed!

Old 03-15-2019, 01:37 PM
abadley
Road Captain

Did you get the yaffee sport bars on yet?

Old 03-20-2019, 10:35 PM
coopmonte
Road Captain
Received 183 Likes on 134 Posts

Originally Posted by abadley
Did you get the yaffee sport bars on yet?
Yes, got them on and had time to ride about 300 miles before leaving town. Bars are great, very comfortable and good width. They are taller than you would think 6" bars would be. I like them better than the FXR bars only because they are not as tall, both sets are very good and make the bike feel more agile. Will get pics up when I return home.

Old 03-21-2019, 07:27 AM
abadley
Road Captain

Yes, got them on and had time to ride about 300 miles before leaving town. Bars are great, very comfortable and good width. They are taller than you would think 6" bars would be. I like them better than the FXR bars only because they are not as tall, both sets are very good and make the bike feel more agile. Will get pics up when I return home.
Sweet...that is good to hear! Look forward to seeing some pics!

Old 03-21-2019, 08:53 AM
bradn
Road Master
Received 216 Likes on 174 Posts

I went with the 10" F47's. The width isn't for everyone, but damn, I love those bars. They are perfect for touring - at least for me. I"m 6'1".

Old 03-23-2019, 02:02 PM
XXTHESANDMANXX
Cruiser
Received 46 Likes on 35 Posts

anyone installed these themselves I am planning on installing them next weekend ,and would like to know if you have to remove the connectors to slide them throught the bar , I have the 2018 low rider , so I dont need to remove any fairings or have extra wiring to go through the bars ,also I will be relocating the signals to the forks so that another wire that I dont have to run through the bars ,

Old 03-24-2019, 08:09 AM
VRADMAN
Road Captain
Received 49 Likes on 33 Posts

The new style connectors slide through the bars without having to remove the wire from the connector.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 6" Yaffe Monkey Sport Bars for Road Glide