Notices
Milwaukee Eight (M8) 2017 and up M8 Air and Liquid Cooled discussion

HD customer service compared to BMW

Old 01-09-2019, 10:01 PM
roadrash3
Road Master
Received 44 Likes on 35 Posts

i deal with both BMW and harley, have not had issues at either dealer. Dont feel like i get taken better care of by either. they do the work and want to be paid. No special service for me. Only thing i love about the bmw dealer is many times they have demo bikes that can be taken when the bike is in for service. I got a screw in my tire and they had to order a tire, let me take the demo bike home for 4 days until they got it repaired. That is awesome, i wish harley had some bikes even to rent to not have to trailer the bike to the shop or uber home

Old 01-11-2019, 12:22 PM
fishtale
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

It all depends on the dealer. M&S Harley in Chambersburg PA has always treated me very well and when they had to keep my bike for an issue they gave me a loaner to ride for a week, great folks there.

Old 01-11-2019, 07:42 PM
badcooky
Banned
Received 455 Likes on 358 Posts

Harley dealers here(Straya) are pretty good,my local HD dealership are decent people treat them decent and they'll do the right thing .

Old 01-11-2019, 08:43 PM
Greg Di
Senior Rider
Received 34 Likes on 23 Posts

Hahahaha..."Harley" and loaner. ..

I've had the same experience at BMW where they've pointed me towards a row of bikes and said "pick whichever one you want."

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: