Strange "deposit" found in air cleaner - Page 4 - Harley Davidson Forums

Go Back  Harley Davidson Forums > Harley Davidson Motorcycles > Milwaukee Eight (M8)
Reload this Page >

Strange "deposit" found in air cleaner

Notices
Milwaukee Eight (M8) 2017 and up M8 Air and Liquid Cooled discussion

Strange "deposit" found in air cleaner

Old 01-12-2019, 10:10 AM
mjwebb
Elite HDF Member
Thanked 1,567 Times in 1,102 Posts

Originally Posted by OldMike View Post
Some people seem to have issues.
I've never had a problem with excess dripping oil, I keep the oil level in the middle of the range. I've read some smart guys here and elsewhere, engine builder and tuner types, that don't pay attention to this "issue".
My bike is new now, I'm going to use the stock venting and keep an eye on it. I have an opened mind so if I have this excess dripping problem I'll do the fix. If the engine eats it without leaving a mess, I'll probably never know.
we were having some excessive dribble from our SE Hi Flow ACs until we installed the new updated replacement tubes...seems to have resolved the problems so far..gets the emissions where it's intended to go, back into the engine instead of externally..which is fine with me

The Following User Says Thank You to mjwebb For This Useful Post:
OldMike (01-12-2019)
Old 01-12-2019, 10:29 AM
Super Glidester
Ultimate HDF Member

Someone is "having their way" with your bike, probably that fella who wanted to "marry his car" a few years back....

Search this Thread
Featured Sponsors
Vendor Directory

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: