Milwaukee Eight (M8) 2017 and up M8 Air and Liquid Cooled discussion
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I have a powervision , do I NEED a TTS??

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2019, 02:55 PM
Oldskewl
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 7,906 Likes on 3,285 Posts

Could be the "tuner" is familiar with TTS and not PV as well. If it were me, I'd buy a TTS but that's me.

Old 01-15-2019, 06:14 AM
RK14SGS
Road Warrior
Received 144 Likes on 108 Posts

Originally Posted by Steve Cole
You are incorrect, they are not the same or as you say virtually the same. While I would love to answer, I am restricted here as to what I can and cannot say due to certain people complaining to the staff, so I will have to leave it at that.
Fair enough. Can you send me a PM with the info? I genuinely would like to know. Thanks

Old 01-15-2019, 08:14 AM
Johnyboy05
Cruiser
Received 67 Likes on 27 Posts

My hands are tied at this point. A different dealer I was looking into , I have never heard of anyone having dyno work done there so not having any good or bad reviews makes me stay away from there. I can go to a private shop but then I have no warranty at all

Going to this dealer is my only option if I want to get all this work done under some form of a warranty so if they say I HAVE to run TTS , well that's what I have to do. I agree that it shouldn't matter , they should be able to tune off anything (for the most part) but obviously there's some sort of reason for this. I doubt it's just trying to get me to buy the TTS considering how much volume they do as well as how much money I've spent over the years there .

it is what it is . I got alot of good use out of my PV on my low rider S as well as my buddies Slim S , time to take the bullet and sell it cheap I suppose . I won't have any use for it since I can't touch my current bike with it.

Old 01-15-2019, 09:50 AM
Mchad
Club Member
Received 3,510 Likes on 2,133 Posts

Originally Posted by Mchad
Whats the name of this dealer?
Originally Posted by Johnyboy05
My hands are tied at this point. A different dealer I was looking into , I have never heard of anyone having dyno work done there so not having any good or bad reviews makes me stay away from there. I can go to a private shop but then I have no warranty at all

Going to this dealer is my only option if I want to get all this work done under some form of a warranty so if they say I HAVE to run TTS , well that's what I have to do. I agree that it shouldn't matter , they should be able to tune off anything (for the most part) but obviously there's some sort of reason for this. I doubt it's just trying to get me to buy the TTS considering how much volume they do as well as how much money I've spent over the years there .

it is what it is . I got alot of good use out of my PV on my low rider S as well as my buddies Slim S , time to take the bullet and sell it cheap I suppose . I won't have any use for it since I can't touch my current bike with it.

Old 01-15-2019, 11:14 AM
Johnyboy05
Cruiser
Received 67 Likes on 27 Posts

Originally Posted by Mchad
PMing you