Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Fullsac not in business any more?

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2019, 02:16 PM
ghostrunner
Road Master
Received 322 Likes on 148 Posts
Default Fullsac not in business any more?

I’m trying to get a hold of Fullsac and get no answer and have left messages. Have gotten no call back from them. Says they answer 9:00 to 15:00 Arizona time. Does anyone know if they are still in business or not?

Old 01-11-2019, 03:01 PM
Desertwndrr
Tourer
Received 27 Likes on 20 Posts

I received an email from Steve the other day. They had taken a little time off for the holidays.

Old 01-11-2019, 03:14 PM
ghostrunner
Road Master

Must be quite a few. Been calling for several days

Old 01-11-2019, 04:42 PM
Cruizer40
Intermediate
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I was talking with him a week ago? Hmm

Old 01-11-2019, 06:08 PM
Steve Cole
HD EFI Guru
Received 3,425 Likes on 1,573 Posts

Originally Posted by ghostrunner
I’m trying to get a hold of Fullsac and get no answer and have left messages. Have gotten no call back from them. Says they answer 9:00 to 15:00 Arizona time. Does anyone know if they are still in business or not?
Talked with them yesterday and they were in, but they said they've been very busy and short handed.

Old 01-11-2019, 06:37 PM
ghostrunner
Road Master

Originally Posted by Steve Cole
Talked with them yesterday and they were in, but they said they've been very busy and short handed.
i tried calling them on Wednesday all day left message, yesterday tried all day. And today started calling them at 9:00 and left messages with no response. Was gonna talk to them about their head pipe but if was to have problems if bought one not sure if a person could get in touch with them for help.

Old 01-11-2019, 07:59 PM
Steve Cole
HD EFI Guru

Originally Posted by ghostrunner

i tried calling them on Wednesday all day left message, yesterday tried all day. And today started calling them at 9:00 and left messages with no response. Was gonna talk to them about their head pipe but if was to have problems if bought one not sure if a person could get in touch with them for help.
Well All I can say is I called, the phone got answered, questions got answered and I got off the phone. I could here it ringing in the backround as we talked so I would have to guess they are busy and being short handed things are not getting done as fast as you or they may like. It happens to all business from time to time.

Old 01-12-2019, 06:20 PM
pittz5
Road Warrior
Received 26 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by Steve Cole
Well All I can say is I called, the phone got answered, questions got answered and I got off the phone. I could here it ringing in the backround as we talked so I would have to guess they are busy and being short handed things are not getting done as fast as you or they may like. It happens to all business from time to time.

to be fair Steve, you and Steve have a bit of a working relationship so he’s bound to answer your call. 😊 jk

Old 01-12-2019, 07:08 PM
ghostrunner
Road Master

Originally Posted by pittz5

to be fair Steve, you and Steve have a bit of a working relationship so he’s bound to answer your call. 😊 jk

Exactly what i thought too. Cuz I know in the last three days I tried at least a hundred times to call plus left messages saying what i wanted and my number. It’s called selective call answering when busy.

Old 01-12-2019, 09:17 PM
Steve Cole
HD EFI Guru

Originally Posted by pittz5

While this is true I talked with the new guy that's answering the phones now. The office gal is no longer there and Steve was out in the shop doing something and I did not need to bother him. I did not even know the office gal was no longer there until I talked with the new guy.

Quick Reply: Fullsac not in business any more?