Notices
Milwaukee Eight (M8) 2017 and up M8 Air and Liquid Cooled discussion

Fullsac not in business any more?

Old 01-11-2019, 02:16 PM
ghostrunner
Supporter
Received 117 Likes on 89 Posts
Default Fullsac not in business any more?

Iím trying to get a hold of Fullsac and get no answer and have left messages. Have gotten no call back from them. Says they answer 9:00 to 15:00 Arizona time. Does anyone know if they are still in business or not?

Old 01-11-2019, 03:01 PM
Desertwndrr
Senior Rider
Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

I received an email from Steve the other day. They had taken a little time off for the holidays.

Old 01-11-2019, 03:14 PM
ghostrunner
Supporter

Must be quite a few. Been calling for several days

Old 01-11-2019, 04:42 PM
Cruizer40
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was talking with him a week ago? Hmm

Old 01-11-2019, 06:08 PM
Steve Cole
Product Expert
Received 1,549 Likes on 701 Posts

Originally Posted by ghostrunner View Post
Iím trying to get a hold of Fullsac and get no answer and have left messages. Have gotten no call back from them. Says they answer 9:00 to 15:00 Arizona time. Does anyone know if they are still in business or not?
Talked with them yesterday and they were in, but they said they've been very busy and short handed.

Old 01-11-2019, 06:37 PM
ghostrunner
Supporter

Originally Posted by Steve Cole View Post
Talked with them yesterday and they were in, but they said they've been very busy and short handed.
i tried calling them on Wednesday all day left message, yesterday tried all day. And today started calling them at 9:00 and left messages with no response. Was gonna talk to them about their head pipe but if was to have problems if bought one not sure if a person could get in touch with them for help.

Old 01-11-2019, 07:59 PM
Steve Cole
Product Expert

Originally Posted by ghostrunner View Post

i tried calling them on Wednesday all day left message, yesterday tried all day. And today started calling them at 9:00 and left messages with no response. Was gonna talk to them about their head pipe but if was to have problems if bought one not sure if a person could get in touch with them for help.
Well All I can say is I called, the phone got answered, questions got answered and I got off the phone. I could here it ringing in the backround as we talked so I would have to guess they are busy and being short handed things are not getting done as fast as you or they may like. It happens to all business from time to time.

Old 01-12-2019, 06:20 PM
pittz5
Road Master
Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Steve Cole View Post
Well All I can say is I called, the phone got answered, questions got answered and I got off the phone. I could here it ringing in the backround as we talked so I would have to guess they are busy and being short handed things are not getting done as fast as you or they may like. It happens to all business from time to time.

to be fair Steve, you and Steve have a bit of a working relationship so heís bound to answer your call. 😊 jk

Old 01-12-2019, 07:08 PM
ghostrunner
Supporter

Originally Posted by pittz5 View Post

to be fair Steve, you and Steve have a bit of a working relationship so heís bound to answer your call. 😊 jk

Exactly what i thought too. Cuz I know in the last three days I tried at least a hundred times to call plus left messages saying what i wanted and my number. Itís called selective call answering when busy.

Old 01-12-2019, 09:17 PM
Steve Cole
Product Expert

Originally Posted by pittz5 View Post

While this is true I talked with the new guy that's answering the phones now. The office gal is no longer there and Steve was out in the shop doing something and I did not need to bother him. I did not even know the office gal was no longer there until I talked with the new guy.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: