Sponsored by:

Boardtracker H-D is officially closed.

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2019, 08:34 AM
mazz
Road Master
Received 193 Likes on 116 Posts

Originally Posted by Michael Haz
Jim Palmer's LinkedIn profile includes this: " Agency Owner at The MVP Insurance Agency". That strongly suggests he's a Wisconsin licensed insurance agent.

You can call the Wisconsin Office of the Commissioner of Insurance at (608) 266-3585 to learn how you can verify whether your ESP remains in effect. If the ESP plans were indeed sold to Assurant, that company has to be registered with the OIC to do insurance business in Wisconsin.

If you have been denied coverage there is a complaint process to follow.

If you cannot obtain possession of a motorcycle to which you hold the title, contact the Janesville PD or the Rock County District Attorney's office.
yah u can do the above or you can speculate about a topic you know nothing about. It is much more fun to just make stuff up.

Old 04-18-2019, 10:27 AM
BrandonSmith
Club Member
Received 2,225 Likes on 1,409 Posts

Originally Posted by Michael Haz
Jim Palmer's LinkedIn profile includes this: " Agency Owner at The MVP Insurance Agency". That strongly suggests he's a Wisconsin licensed insurance agent.

You can call the Wisconsin Office of the Commissioner of Insurance at (608) 266-3585 to learn how you can verify whether your ESP remains in effect. If the ESP plans were indeed sold to Assurant, that company has to be registered with the OIC to do insurance business in Wisconsin.

If you have been denied coverage there is a complaint process to follow.

If you cannot obtain possession of a motorcycle to which you hold the title, contact the Janesville PD or the Rock County District Attorney's office.
An ESP is an ESP (extended service plan), NOT an insurance policy nor a warranty. Your post is worthless.

Old 05-23-2019, 09:14 AM
Baldy 48
Cruiser
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Boardtrackeronline was a great site to get parts for up to 25% off.

There isn't one in my county since the Bandits bailed..quit...went out of business. Actually, it was re-opened by a retired cop who prompted got busted for fraud. Harley closed the dealership for good at that point. It's like Harley don't trust us up here or somthing.

Old 05-23-2019, 10:24 AM
Gary1
Road Master
Received 160 Likes on 131 Posts

Sturdyke was always a few dollars less.

Old 05-23-2019, 03:23 PM
vizcarmb
Stellar HDF Member
Received 525 Likes on 364 Posts

That is why I never take mine to the dealer for service. You never know, when a dealership will randomly shut down.
(SARCASM)

Old 05-24-2019, 10:41 PM
N8ftc
Novice
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I feel so bad for those whose bikes are locked up there.

This is a timely post as I was, just this week, trying to order parts from them and was wondering why the links returned "server not found" errors!

Thanks for the post.

Old 05-27-2019, 12:40 AM
cmashark
Road Warrior

Received 209 Likes on 114 Posts

Discount ESP is still running. This past week, I received a call from them asking how I like their service.

Old 05-27-2019, 06:20 AM
BrandonSmith
Club Member

Originally Posted by cmashark
Discount ESP is still running. This past week, I received a call from them asking how I like their service.
Just so there’s no confusion, Boardtracker HD was just the “selling dealer” listed on the ESP, nothing more - Boardtracker isn’t responsible for any part of the ESP. DiscountESP is completely separate. Also, DiscountESP just sells the ESP, they do not pay the claims, nor will should they approve or deny claims. First Extended Service Corporation is the administrator of the ESP and has all rights to approval and denial.

I just had my rear tire replaced due to a nail puncture this weekend with ZERO heartache from First Extended.

The following users liked this post:
cmashark (05-27-2019)
Old 05-27-2019, 09:09 AM
cmhdwg09
Road Captain
Received 192 Likes on 113 Posts

Originally Posted by Hd589
good luck with that, I’m betting they deny everything and anything.
like they have been.
Just curious as to why you would think this. ESPs are honored at any dealer anywhere in the country. Where it’s purchased is of no consequence.

Or am I missing something?

Old 05-28-2019, 06:44 AM
BrandonSmith
Club Member

Originally Posted by cmhdwg09
Just curious as to why you would think this. ESPs are honored at any dealer anywhere in the country. Where it’s purchased is of no consequence.

Or am I missing something?
See my post right above yours (quoted below).

Originally Posted by BrandonSmith
Just so there’s no confusion, Boardtracker HD was just the “selling dealer” listed on the ESP, nothing more - Boardtracker isn’t responsible for any part of the ESP. DiscountESP is completely separate. Also, DiscountESP just sells the ESP, they do not pay the claims, nor will should they approve or deny claims. First Extended Service Corporation is the administrator of the ESP and has all rights to approval and denial.

I just had my rear tire replaced due to a nail puncture this weekend with ZERO heartache from First Extended.

Quick Reply: Boardtracker H-D is officially closed.