Motorcycle Audio-Buy/Sell/Trade Motorcycle audio Want to Buy (WTB), For Sale (FS), and Trade.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: 2014+ Biketronics Retro Radio Kit

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2017, 02:47 PM
Bunker
Stellar HDF Member

Received 464 Likes on 305 Posts
Default 2014+ Biketronics Retro Radio Kit

From the Biketronics website:

Radio Install kit for 2014 and up fairings

Introducing our new radio install kit for 2014 and up bikes. This kit includes our new BT1014X RetroRadio control module, anodized mounting plate machined from a solid block of aluminum, radio support bracket, and a removable splash cover. Our splashcover is held on by a hidden pair of extremely strong rare earth magnets. This is a very attractive and sleek setup. The tinted splash cover matches the inner fairing gloss and can be left on all the time for a smooth blacked out look.

User selectable (from handlebar controls) mute or AVC function!

Introducing our newest multi-brand RetroRadio kit. The all new BT1014X allows the installation of an aftermarket radio in your 2014 and up bike.

Retains Harley™ stock handlebar functions
Automatic Volume Control (AVC) - A Biketronics exclusive!
Mute function
Easy installation
Kit contains mounting hardware and electronic control module
Allows for use of JVC, Kenwood, Alpine, Pioneer, Clarion, Dual, and Sony*
Limited Lifetime Warranty
* Radios must have a wired remote input, sometimes called a steering wheel remote input.

Fitment:

2014 and up touring models.
CVO models please call for fitment.
I used it for about 6 months on and off with a Sony MEX100 and a Kenwood 998, both worked with this kit.

Comes with everything as shown (except the nuts and bolts in the stock photo ).

If you want to replace the stock radio with an aftermarket single DIN, this is the kit you want. MSRP is $419.90

I'll leave this here until it sells at $200 shipped, it either sells for $200 shipped or it forever gets bumped

Old 07-18-2017, 02:04 PM
wevsspot
Tourer
Received 51 Likes on 43 Posts

Hey Bunker, does this kit allow you to retain the handlebar controls i.e. seek, next, previous, volume etc.?

Do you lose the Info buttom i.e. temp, oil pressure and EITMs status once you ditch the OEM head units?

Old 07-18-2017, 03:39 PM
Bunker
Stellar HDF Member

Received 464 Likes on 305 Posts

Originally Posted by wevsspot
Hey Bunker, does this kit allow you to retain the handlebar controls i.e. seek, next, previous, volume etc.?

Do you lose the Info buttom i.e. temp, oil pressure and EITMs status once you ditch the OEM head units?
all the handlebar controls work (as long as the head unit you use has that function). Mike at Biketronics set this up so you can use just about any Single DIN out there (instructions included and also available on Biketronics website). I ran it with a Sony MEX B100T (the marine 100 watt version) and also with a Kenwood KDC998 and both worked with the hand controls without issue.

you do NOT have a visual of the EITMS or Air Temp. You can turn the EITMS on and off as needed using the Road King method (it's in the manual).