Motorcycle Audio-Buy/Sell/Trade Motorcycle audio Want to Buy (WTB), For Sale (FS), and Trade.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: PRV 6MR500-NDY-4 in Rushmore batwing speaker pods $140 shipped

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2018, 01:52 PM
Ron D 33
Road Captain

Received 83 Likes on 71 Posts
Default PRV 6MR500-NDY-4 in Rushmore batwing speaker pods $140 shipped

I have a set up PRV NEOS that are in the 2014 and up Rushmore pods for the batwing fairing. The speakers were cut and ground in order to get them to fit into the pods and the pods were cut as well. They were done slowly so the adhesive didn't come off tge speaker assembly. I used these for a month and changed over to BT brackets and different speakers. These are perfect for someone who isn't comfortable or doesn't have the means to do it themselves. One pod has a couple of extra screw holes in the face from trying to get the PRV logo parrallel wirw the ground. You can't see it when it's mounted. These speakers are extremely loud and good quality for the price.

Old 05-21-2018, 02:15 PM
James J. Greene Jr.
Cruiser
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

PM sent

Old 05-25-2018, 07:47 PM
Nitrochicken
Road Master
Received 153 Likes on 87 Posts

Don’t mean to hijack......but what speakers did you pull PRV’s out for?? Interested.......

Old 05-26-2018, 10:37 PM
Ron D 33
Road Captain

Originally Posted by Nitrochicken
Don’t mean to hijack......but what speakers did you pull PRV’s out for?? Interested.......
I've had a few different ones in there. I went to Euphoria EPC6Ks, Hertz ML 1800.3s, and I'm currently running Steg RE 65Cs. I'm not really a pro audio and horn type of guy. It's definitely loud if that's what your looking for.

Old 05-27-2018, 02:56 PM
TMFD
Advanced
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Interested if other guy isnt

Old 05-28-2018, 07:07 AM
TMFD
Advanced
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Thank you for the pms . I'm gonna have to pass right now .

Old 06-09-2018, 03:02 AM
Chuckie Madness
6th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default paypal ready if still available

If still available, let me know. Also do i need an amp with these?
Originally Posted by Ron D 33

I have a set up PRV NEOS that are in the 2014 and up Rushmore pods for the batwing fairing. The speakers were cut and ground in order to get them to fit into the pods and the pods were cut as well. They were done slowly so the adhesive didn't come off tge speaker assembly. I used these for a month and changed over to BT brackets and different speakers. These are perfect for someone who isn't comfortable or doesn't have the means to do it themselves. One pod has a couple of extra screw holes in the face from trying to get the PRV logo parrallel wirw the ground. You can't see it when it's mounted. These speakers are extremely loud and good quality for the price.

Old 06-09-2018, 07:41 AM
Ron D 33
Road Captain

Originally Posted by Chuckie Madness
If still available, let me know. Also do i need an amp with these?
yes they are still available and will need an amp. You'll also want some tweeters to go with them for the highs. I have a set of Focal wideband tweeters already mounted in Hogtunes grills that I ran with these and it was extremely loud and clear. I can do a package deal and throw in some waterproofed speaker cloth with it to protect them. You wouldn't need a big amp due to the high sensitivity rating on the PRVs and the tweeters don't need much to get loud. They have some posts on here for good amps for the price. PM me for my number.

Old 06-09-2018, 01:37 PM
Chuckie Madness
6th Gear

Lol, how to send PM on here? New to the forum....

Old 06-09-2018, 01:39 PM
Chuckie Madness
6th Gear

Email me your info: mad1pca@yahoo.com
yes they are still available and will need an amp. You'll also want some tweeters to go with them for the highs. I have a set of Focal wideband tweeters already mounted in Hogtunes grills that I ran with these and it was extremely loud and clear. I can do a package deal and throw in some waterproofed speaker cloth with it to protect them. You wouldn't need a big amp due to the high sensitivity rating on the PRVs and the tweeters don't need much to get loud. They have some posts on here for good amps for the price. PM me for my number.