Motorcycle Audio-Buy/Sell/Trade Motorcycle audio Want to Buy (WTB), For Sale (FS), and Trade.

WTB: Fairing Lower Speaker for Water Cooled

Old 05-17-2019, 07:38 PM
no1martian
Cruiser
Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Fairing Lower Speaker for Water Cooled

Looking for the stage 2 boom lower fairing speakers for a water cooled setup. Part number is 7600060.

Old 05-29-2019, 01:03 AM
Firemandiver
Intermediate
Received 82 Likes on 8 Posts

I have a set. They were on my 2018 Ultra Limited for about 4 months. Not a mark on them, look like new. They make a huge difference in the sound. Almost doubles the usable volume level. One of the best upgrades I made.

I used a Soundstream Stealth 4 channel amp, rather than Harley stuff. That way I didn’t have to have my radio flashed. I came out of my front output, split a single output into two inputs for the amp. One channel drives the fairing speakers, the other drives the lower fairing speakers. The balance between the two is adjusted via the gain for each channel. Takes the stock 25 watts per channel to 75 watts per channel. Essentially triples the volume.

The really neat part is that I did it without cutting a single wire. I went to my local shop, bought all the right plugs, pins, and sockets to just plug and play! I fabricated an amp mount that sits on top of the radio (similar to stock), and wrapped the entire harness in cloth tape so it almost looks factory. When you take the front outer fairing off, you have to really look to even notice something is different. What can I say....I’m incredibly picky about installs. I hate to see someone hack up a a wiring harness because they don’t know what they are doing.

One of the best things about it, in my opinion, is that you can take the whole thing off and return to bone stock in about 20 minutes. The only additional wires that have to be ran are the power and ground for the amp. Super easy: Just remove the gas tank, pop off the cable cover, and run wires to positive and negative of battery.

I have done all the homework and fabrication, so this could save you a lot of headache. It works great!

I would love to sell the whole set up as a package: Speakers, amp, and custom plug and play harness. That’s the best deal. If all you want is the lower fairing kit, I will sell just them.

All parts are less than 5 months old. The only reason I am selling it is because I am selling the bike. I am returning it to stock before the sale.

After 41 years of riding, I am selling the bike and hanging up my leathers for good. I was in a near fatal accident a month ago. I spent 2 weeks in ICU at University of Southern Alabama in Mobile. I am now home recovering and finally getting both the time and energy to sell bike.

I will make a post about the accident for anyone who is interested.

Please PM me if you're interested, and we’ll work out the details.

Thanks, Mark

Old 05-29-2019, 06:09 AM
Hub1
Advanced
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sorry to hear about the accident but glad you're still alive and kicking. I'd be interested to hear about the accident.

Old 06-04-2019, 11:53 AM
Treynolds03
Intermediate
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sorry to hear about the accident.

I am curious on the cost for everything.

Old 06-10-2019, 07:50 PM
Toliverpeterson
Cruiser
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have a set I just took off my bike tonight to sell. I put them on but never got set up with the amp, so they’ve never been i
actually used. They are the part number you are asking for. PM me if your still interested.

Old 01-09-2020, 02:07 PM
Ontariogary
Stage IV
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

good day, would you still have these pod speakers to sell? thanks, Gary.

Old 01-09-2020, 06:05 PM
Firemandiver
Intermediate
Received 82 Likes on 8 Posts

Mine are long gone...don't know about Toliver.

Thanks, FD

Old 01-10-2020, 07:58 AM
Ontariogary
Stage IV
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

good day, do you still have these lower fairing speakers for twin cooled for sale? thanks, Gary