Motorcycle Audio-Buy/Sell/Trade Motorcycle audio Want to Buy (WTB), For Sale (FS), and Trade.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: Rockford Fosgate HD14-TKIT front audio kit

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2019, 01:59 AM
Old Iron Man
Tourer
Received 101 Likes on 82 Posts
Default Rockford Fosgate HD14-TKIT front audio kit

Rockford Fosgate HD14-TKIT front audio kit for 2014+ Street Glide. Includes the 6.5" full range direct fit front speakers with the RF Street Glide grills, (I do not have the road Glide grills. TM400X4ad Power Marine 400 Watt 4-Channel Amplifier, wiring harness for front & rear speakers, amp tray, and installation hardware. I do not have the box. Here is a link to RF site showing all info and the $869 retail price https://rockfordfosgate.com/products/details/hd14-tkit/ Retail is the same on Amazon and eBay. Check it out.

These are in perfect condition. Used in my '18 SGS for a few months. Decided to move up to Pro Audio. My professional installer packed this all up neatly for shipping. This is a great system. A big upgrade from the HD Boom II. I will sell for $650, shipped to CON-US. You save 33% over new!

I also have the rear 6x9's (TMS69-BL14), with the protective baskets, for $150 shipped CON-US. https://rockfordfosgate.com/products/details/tms69bl14/ I have a separate ad posted for those. Willing to package with the above if both still available, but I don't have the rear lid grills.

Old 06-11-2019, 11:07 PM
rog246
Cruiser
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Is this still available?

Old 06-14-2019, 12:55 AM
Old Iron Man
Tourer

Yes, it is still available . Although I’m considering having t reinstalled if it doesn’t sell soon. The fancy arc audio amp with Hertz speakers system that I got sucked into replacing it with at great expense, does not sound much louder or better. The R.F. stuff worked great and is a great value and perfect fit for HD touring. I regret changing out of it. My mistake could be your gain. Just trying to recover some of the cost of my impulse purchase!

Note: you will need to have it flashed by an authorized R.F. installer. It’s only about $50, and there is a long list of these places on th R.F. site.

Old 06-17-2019, 06:09 PM
Old Iron Man
Tourer

I’m gonna try lowering to $600, and will sell the 6x9’s with it for another $100. (I’m selling the 6x9’s separately on another thread for $150 and not lower that price), so I feel like this is as aggressively priced as I can offer. If it doesn’t sell soon, I will put it back in, and sell the Arc Audio amp and Hertz speakers that I impulsive bought in Laconia. It’s a great system, but not really much better than the RF imo.

Old 06-21-2019, 04:27 AM
Old Iron Man
Tourer

Bump, last try... I’m gonna try lowering to $500. Seriously, only $500, and I'll sell the 6x9’s with it for another $100. (I’m selling the 6x9’s separately on another thread for $150 and not lowering that price), so I feel like this is as extremely aggressively priced as I can offer. If it doesn’t sell soon, I will put it on eBay. I'd rather see a fellow forum member enjoy this great deal.

Old 06-21-2019, 07:38 PM
rog246
Cruiser
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Is it new? Still in box or been used

Old 06-21-2019, 07:49 PM
1FLTRXS8
Novice
Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Old Iron Man
I’m gonna try lowering to $600, and will sell the 6x9’s with it for another $100. (I’m selling the 6x9’s separately on another thread for $150 and not lower that price), so I feel like this is as aggressively priced as I can offer. If it doesn’t sell soon, I will put it back in, and sell the Arc Audio amp and Hertz speakers that I impulsive bought in Laconia. It’s a great system, but not really much better than the RF imo.
I almost got talked into a much higher price system, then I heard one and like you didn't see much difference for the cost, love my RF 4 speaker/amp system

Sorry didnt mean to hijack this...

Old 06-21-2019, 11:36 PM
Old Iron Man
Tourer

Originally Posted by rog246
Is it new? Still in box or been used
It is used. appx. 5 weeks. Here are some shots I just took of the parts of it in my garage. The speakers are zip tied together to keep them safe. All wiring is there and labeled. My professional installer who sold and installed my new Arc / Hertz system is also a RF dealer. He packed it up in such a way that it would be complete and ready for the next user.

There is only one thing missing. If you want to buy the 6x9's as well, I will sell them for only $100 additional. (By themselves I'm not budging off $150). These retail for $499. Check the RF site. The reason I am offering the 6x9's cheap, by themselves, or packaged with the front kit, is because I cannot provide the rear lids grills and the template rings to mount them. I could not remove those from my lids. Therefore, you would need to buy lids that take 6x9's, or get those parts from RF. Worth doing though when you can have these for only $100, if you buy the front kit as well. Does that make sense?

amp and tray

front speakers and grills

front speakers and grills II

rear speakers in their protective casings

rear speakers in their protective casings II

complete wire harness need to hook it all up.

Old 06-21-2019, 11:42 PM
Old Iron Man
Tourer

Originally Posted by 1FLTRXS8
I almost got talked into a much higher price system, then I heard one and like you didn't see much difference for the cost, love my RF 4 speaker/amp system

Sorry didn't mean to hijack this...
Hey you're right. I know that. I am going to re-install it and sell the Arc/Hertz stuff if no one buys it, and take my lumps. Or, if someone buys it, I am going to upgrade the Arc/Hertz system and go with a DSP and some other stuff, so I can appreciate the difference, and not feel like it was a bad decision. Now that I lowered my price, it's a steal. I'm sure someone will be happy to take advantage of this great deal on the RF stuff, and I'd rather it be a HD Forums member. Anyone who is familiar with the RF kit knows this is a huge savings. Lot's of good folks on here who have helped me with tons of good advice. So hey, if I can give back a little, that's a good thing.

The following users liked this post:
Hub1 (06-22-2019)
Old 06-24-2019, 12:13 AM
TMFD
Advanced
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Pm sent

Quick Reply: FS: Rockford Fosgate HD14-TKIT front audio kit