Motorcycle Parts For Sale-Misc. Parts See Specific Models in Sub forums Below This is the place to post your misc. Harley Parts for sale. Please Read The Rules For Posting In the Classified Section before attempting to post here.

Please Donate Unwanted Parts

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2019, 08:09 PM
JDOrlando
Intermediate
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Please Donate Unwanted Parts

Hi everyone,

If you have any unwanted parts collecting dust in your garage please consider donating them to a really worthy cause.

Anarchy Motorcycles is a new custom motorcycle garage based in Orlando, FL.

As a way of giving thanks to those who have bravely served this nation we build custom motorcycles from the ground up which are then donated to current or ex military servants who could do with the kind of lift that the joy of riding a motorcycle can give.

These custom motorcycles are able to be created through the combination of donations of parts and services from individuals or companies along with generous monetary donations.

So if you have anything in your garage that you would like to donate, please get in touch. Whether its a project bike you started and never finished or just a set of primary cover bolts....no donation is too big or small and everything helps.

Thanks for your time and I look forward to hearing from you. You are welcome to contact me here or though the contact page on the website below.

Yours,

JD

www.anarchy-motorcycles.com

Old 01-22-2019, 08:24 PM
TriGeezer
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 29,273 Likes on 11,143 Posts

Cool idea. But, dang...shipping costs suck. I’ve got some takeoffs thatvid send, but=shipping is ridiculous.

Old 01-22-2019, 09:23 PM
JDOrlando
Intermediate

I understand @TriGeezer. For those located within FL...I am happy to drive and pick up any donations but CA would be a bit of a push!!

If you do want to ship anything to me, please feel free to reach out again...otherwise if you can just spread the word that is a donation in itself!

Yours,
JD

Old 01-22-2019, 09:26 PM
FatboysFatboy96
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 32,874 Likes on 7,720 Posts

If you are going to be anywhere near Daytona during bike week I could meet you with some take offs from my 06 EG and my 96 Fatboy.

Old 01-22-2019, 11:11 PM
JDOrlando
Intermediate

Sounds great @FatboysFatboy96 ! Lets keep in touch. Haven't planned for Bike Week yet but I will more than likely be there! Much appreciated

Old 03-19-2019, 05:55 PM
Beagleboy
Novice
Received 20 Likes on 2 Posts

Shipping costs from Canada are a little too steep

The following users liked this post:
04ctd (04-30-2019)
Old 04-30-2019, 01:32 PM
04ctd
Banned

Received 205 Likes on 149 Posts

LMK if you ever head up in the JAX area, give me a PM, and I will put whatever I have at the moment in a box for you.

and if you give me enough notice, I can post up on Jax CL and round up anything free in the area.

the kind of junk i usually has:
https://jacksonville.craigslist.org/...874954752.html

Old 01-05-2020, 10:20 PM
touchdown
Supporter

Received 1,659 Likes on 946 Posts

Originally Posted by JDOrlando
Hi everyone,

If you have any unwanted parts collecting dust in your garage please consider donating them to a really worthy cause.

As a way of giving thanks to those who have bravely served this nation we build custom motorcycles from the ground up which are then donated to current or ex military servants who could do with the kind of lift that the joy of riding a motorcycle can give.

These custom motorcycles are able to be created through the combination of donations of parts and services from individuals or companies along with generous monetary donations.

So if you have anything in your garage that you would like to donate, please get in touch. Whether its a project bike you started and never finished or just a set of primary cover bolts....no donation is too big or small and everything helps.

Thanks for your time and I look forward to hearing from you. You are welcome to contact me here or though the contact page on the website below.

Yours,

JD

sounds like a good idea but shipping is a killer

Old 01-06-2020, 09:38 AM
JDOrlando
Intermediate

That is true @touchdown wherever possible I try and pickup parts and if needed I am willing to take the burden of shipping

Old 01-15-2020, 02:41 PM
Weeboy1
Stellar HDF Member
Received 800 Likes on 587 Posts

Originally Posted by JDOrlando
Hi everyone,

i believe amazon started doing this with their shipping boxes. Addressees would refill boxes with unneeded clothing and amazon would supply a shipping label.

Yours,

JD

this is such an amazing idea and thanks for your involvement. I was wondering and Just a thought but has anyone approached Usps, fedex ups etc about waivers for shipping donations for humanitarian reasons. That would be huge PR for large companies like that.

Last edited by Weeboy1; 01-15-2020 at 02:44 PM. Reason: Addition

Quick Reply: Please Donate Unwanted Parts