Motorcycle Parts For Sale-Misc. Parts See Specific Models in Sub forums Below This is the place to post your misc. Harley Parts for sale. Please Read The Rules For Posting In the Classified Section before attempting to post here.

Bad&G Customs - Saddlebag - DL032

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2019, 04:33 PM
TimBoBob
Club Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Bad&G Customs - Saddlebag - DL032

Bad&G Customs - DL032 - left side solo bag $75 + shipping

Old 04-28-2019, 04:35 PM
TimBoBob
Club Member
Old 05-06-2019, 10:08 AM
hrnyg0atw33d
Novice

any pics of this bag setup on your bike? also might be interested in your other one for sale if i can see how they mount on the bike.

Old 05-06-2019, 10:36 AM
TimBoBob
Club Member

These are the best pics I have with the bags mounted. Both mount at the top with the top leather straps looping around the fender struts. I can't recall with 100% certainly about the bottom straps, so I'll have to re-check it, but the bottom of the Bad&G looped around the swing arm. It's quite possible that I didn't attach the bottom of the LaRosa. Again, I'll have to re-check that. The only trip I took with them on the bike was about 600 miles over 1.5 day span. Never had a single issue with them. The LaRosa's mounting straps were a little thinned out in a couple of spots, so I made new ones with much thicker/sturdier cowhide. If you're interested in both...we can work on the price a little bit.

Old 05-06-2019, 10:41 AM
TimBoBob
Club Member

here's a pic of the backside of the LaRosa. I'm looking for a pic of the Bad&G.

Old 05-06-2019, 10:44 AM
TimBoBob
Club Member

I can't find a pic of the backside of the Bad&G at the moment. I'll try to remember to take one tonight.

Old 05-06-2019, 02:14 PM
hrnyg0atw33d
Novice

hmm interested for sure. i like the low profile 'tucked' look of these bags how they sit along the rear shocks. can you comment on the quality of the La Rosa? Revzilla has mied reviews, some love and some hate. I appreciate you sending the pics for sure.

Old 05-06-2019, 09:34 PM
TimBoBob
Club Member

Originally Posted by hrnyg0atw33d
hmm interested for sure. i like the low profile 'tucked' look of these bags how they sit along the rear shocks. can you comment on the quality of the La Rosa? Revzilla has mied reviews, some love and some hate. I appreciate you sending the pics for sure.
The quality of the La Rosa is not as good as the Bad&G...but, I didn't necessarily find anything wrong with the bag. I bought it used so I have no idea how old the bag actually is and there aren't any flaws or failings in the bag that I've found. The leather and the stitching has certainly held up and it performs the job that it was made to do, so I really have no complaints whatsoever about either of the bags. I liked them on the bike and they served their purpose for me very well as a stop gap until I found a matching set that I wanted.

Old 05-07-2019, 12:20 PM
hrnyg0atw33d
Novice

maybe we can work somethin out with both bags shipped? i cant send you a PM as im still a new member. Are you able to message me?

Old 05-07-2019, 11:08 PM
TimBoBob
Club Member

Originally Posted by hrnyg0atw33d
maybe we can work somethin out with both bags shipped? i cant send you a PM as im still a new member. Are you able to message me?
Sent you a PM...

Quick Reply: Bad&G Customs - Saddlebag - DL032