Motorcycles For Sale Place your ad here if you're selling your Motorcycle. Please read the rules for posting in this section.

Moving on .. selling the dyna

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2014, 10:17 PM
Danielc409
Tourer
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Moving on .. selling the dyna

Hey folks, haven't been around much but just wanted to hop in and tell yall that I'm selling my 2013 Street bob. Really loved having it but I'm just moving on to something else.

Just want to say thanks to all the good people around here who were and are very helpful .. definitely a good forum with great people. I'm sure I'll own another Harley again down the road, I wouldn't sell this one if I could afford both.

The Harley crowd is great, I just really didn't get out and about and meet many folks to ride more and what not. I moved out to the Nashville area at the start of this year so I really don't know anyone, definitely not anyone that rides but there are lots of folks out here. I'm just more of solo person I guess.

Unfortunately I'm not parting anything out, I just don't feel like trying to find all the stock stuff I have everywhere in my garage heh. I probably should've posted this sooner before I put it up for sale, might've got a few more bites on it.

I'll most likely be getting a 2014 or 15 Kawasaki Ninja 1000. Took it for a test ride one day and it just puts a big smile on my face. It's a sport / sport tour style bike, definitely more sporty but a lot more comfortable compared to the supersports.

This is what the Ninja looks like with and without bags:

Anyways, I'm sure I'll be back again folks, thanks again!

Last edited by Danielc409; 09-25-2014 at 10:21 PM.
Old 09-25-2014, 10:28 PM
Ape_Hanger
Road Master
Received 24 Likes on 13 Posts

As long as you're happy. Enjoy the new bike.

Old 09-26-2014, 05:19 AM
Punty
Road Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nothing At ALL

Old 09-26-2014, 05:22 AM
blueangel73
Elite HDF Member
Received 147 Likes on 122 Posts

Keep the rubber side down brother.

Old 09-26-2014, 05:32 AM
pab3rd
Club Member

Received 213 Likes on 147 Posts

Nice looking bike, enjoy the new ride. Or keep the Harley too, nothing wrong with owning more than one bike.

Old 09-26-2014, 05:42 AM
mayhemmaster
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Those 14's as photos seem to make bars look really high

slick scoot tho

Old 09-26-2014, 06:31 AM
skinman13
Outstanding HDF Member

Received 234 Likes on 169 Posts
Question

Wow! You are actually selling a Harley for a Ninja???

Well, have fun, good luck, and stay safe...

Old 09-26-2014, 06:52 AM
JohnnyRebKY
Road Master
Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts

Welcome to Nashville area. I'm just north of Nashville across the line in ky. Lots of great riding around here and especially outside spring hill where you are. Lots of twisty winding roads. You should ride to Lynchburg sometime and see the jack Daniels distillery since your so close now. Awesome roads otw there.

I like those sport touring bikes. Hope you enjoy

Old 09-26-2014, 07:27 AM

i did the same thing for about 6 months, bought a kawasaki Z1000. I wanted to go fast, and it sure did that but all i ever met on the road were a bunch of punk kids. I thought i had enough of cruising, and the Z1000 didnt have to much lean over, but enough to kill my shoulders after a few months.. so after realizing i made a huge mistake i sold it and bought another cruiser and hav'nt looked back since. Hope you enjoy your new bike.

Old 09-26-2014, 07:49 AM
Hammerdown77
Tourer
Received 106 Likes on 88 Posts

That new 1000 interested me when they first showed up in magazines. I like the sport touring bikes as well, and have friends with a Kawi Concours and a Yamaha FJR. That Ninja is kinda like a more bare bones, lighter weight Concours I suppose, a little more "sport" than "touring".

The positioning on those bikes is not nearly as aggressive as those on a super sport, and they can be made even more comfortable for long distance touring.

Lived in Nashville for three years. Plenty of good roads around the area for that bike. You might also want to ride East to Cookeville/Gainesboro/Monterey area. Lots of curvy roads going up and down the Cumberland Plateau in that area, and only about an hour and a half ride from Nashy.

Quick Reply: Moving on .. selling the dyna