Motorcycles For Sale Place your ad here if you're selling your Motorcycle. Please read the rules for posting in this section.

2007 FXD Dyna Super Glide low miles, extras

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2016, 11:53 AM
CJeep
Road Captain
Received 46 Likes on 41 Posts
Default 2007 FXD Dyna Super Glide low miles, extras

Edit: SOLD!

Bike is located in CT, about an hour north of NYC.

For sale is my 2007 FXD Super Glide. Just over 8K miles - still riding it a bit until my new-to-me bike get here. I have owned this bike for a bit less than 2 years. I'm the second owner, got it with 3,800 miles. I love it, and I'm sorry to see it go. I don't have room in my garage (or life) for 2 bikes.

The bike is mechanically perfect - no problems, issues, or other "little things." Runs like a top. List of stuff done by PO or me:

Stage 1 - DK Customs Outlaw intake, bobber cover, breather bypass, V&H Fuelpak & V&H short shots with quiet baffle (still good and loud, but not obnoxious). I have the stock baffle as well to give the buyer.

12" mini apes black stainless braided brake and clutch cables.

Custom Dynamics LEDs for all turns signals Rear triple play module, ans signal stabilizer. Fronts are white, but blinks amber. Rear is red for 3 brake lights. You can set a bunch of patterns (I have flash 3 times then solid - but its easy to change). They are BRIGHT.

Front signals relocated to fork with Arlen Ness kit - face it, they just look better there,

Avon flame grips comfy and damn good looking, IMHO

Motoillumination headlight search the forums. They all said it was the best - that's no lie looks great, unbelievable light at night, and gets you noticed during the day. great match to the CD white LED turn signals.

HD Mustache engine guard

Other good stuff:

HD Sundowner seat and Badlander seat - one looks great, one feels great. Actually, the Badlander is just fine except for long trips.

HD forward controls. With the mini apes and forwards, you will not be cramped on this bike. If you are over 5' 10" (I'm 6' 3"), this bike is gonna fit like a glove. But, the shifter shaft for mids is still there - you can covert back to mids without touching the primary.

HD quick detach windshield - standard size. I've used it five times in 2 years, still like new - no issues.

HD docking points and QD backrest/sissy bar with luggage rack. Fantastic shape as well. ($400.00 in parts if new).

Bike has factory security, and comes with 2 keys and 2 fobs. I will set the override code to all zeros or whatever, so you can reprogram it yourself.

Service history: Full check everything out when I bought it & full service, and Metzler 888 tires. Then, I had the indy install a new battery spring of 2015. The last fall, another full service (all 3 holes, spark plugs, etc.) I have the paperwork for all of the servicing. Happy to provide to a potential buyer.

Cosmetic condition:

This bike's paint still shines and looks great. There are a few dings in the clear - very small. It's vivid black, so of course it's not perfect. I'd call it well above average - very good for a 9 year old bike.

I did dump once on a 5 MPH left turn where my front washed out on sand (before I had the engine guard). The derby cover is scratched, and there are minor scratches on the left hand controls. I touched up a few spots with black paint. You can't see it unless you are looking for it.

This is a super nice bike, and even though its plain old black FXD, people are constantly complimenting it.

Anyway, take a look at some of the pictures, and judge for your self.

Extras: Owner's manual, and various documents from the original sale. The little framed picture of the bike on the dealer floor from when it was sold new in 2007 (that's just cool to have as a third owner). Best of all, you get the HD 2007 Dyna service manual.

Price: I want $6,500.00 for everything, both saddles, windshield, sissy bar, and I'll through in the Bad&g solo bags - which are the more expensive steer hide, not the standard leather.

For $6,000.00 - you can pick which one saddle you want, no windshield, sissy bar or solo bags.

I think there is a lot of value for all of this for 6,500.00

**Ram Mount and power point NOT included**

SEE next post for more pics!

Last edited by CJeep; 08-11-2016 at 09:32 PM.
Old 07-16-2016, 11:54 AM
CJeep
Road Captain
Default More Pics!

Old 07-22-2016, 07:01 AM
CJeep
Road Captain

Bump.

This bike is super nice. I forgot in posts above, it has the security system. There are 2 sets of keys and fobs. I also know my override code, which I will change to all 1s for you, so you can put in your own code - I have the wallet instructions about how to change or disarm the system with the code.

If you are military, law enforcement, fire, or similar, and interested, reach out to me. I'd like to pay it forward with a bit of a discount for you.

Old 07-27-2016, 11:25 AM
99light
Advanced
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Bump, Nice bike, Love the offer to pay it forward to our service personnel.

Old 07-30-2016, 09:43 PM
CJeep
Road Captain

Bump for price reduction.