Motorcycles For Sale Place your ad here if you're selling your Motorcycle. Please read the rules for posting in this section.
Mark this thread as Unsold

2009 Road King "Ultra" For Sale

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2018, 08:16 PM
SS Twin
Tourer
Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts
Default 2009 Road King "Ultra" For Sale

2009 Road King, 17K miles, Vivid Black in perfect condition. $4300 in extras, options, and full maintenance history. Garage kept, no weather. New style, improved frame, 96 ci, SE Stage 1 tune with V/H slip-ons. Full Skull and Crossbones look for all controls, pedals, etc. Cruise Control. No cat, no heat. Never down, no damage. Full service records. Recent ABS pump replacement and oil/filter service. Comes with a second set of wheels and tires in excellent condition, HD Sundowner dual seat with quick detach passenger backrest. 4 point docking hardware for additional rack, trunk, etc.

Adult, enthusiast owner who is downsizing. Need to sell!

$9300 OBO for the bike and:

NEW LOW PRICE: $9000 obo for the package.

Full (detachable) fairing with audio and detachable HD TourPak (Black) available for $700 additional.

Take home a convertible RK/SG/Ultra for $10K total!

Last edited by FXD2003Rider; 01-08-2019 at 02:04 PM.
Old 06-03-2018, 01:33 AM
UPSGUY
Road Master
Received 32 Likes on 20 Posts

I'm in Atlanta, Where in Florida?

Old 06-03-2018, 06:43 AM
SS Twin
Tourer

Im in Northeast FL. Its an easy 5 hour ride from ATL metro area. Zip is 32034. Also the JAX airport is 20 miles from me for an easy fly n’ ride if you want. PM me your email or text and ill send you the exact location and any other info you may need.

Thanks!👍👍🏍

Old 06-12-2018, 04:09 PM
SS Twin
Tourer

Bump in advance of Hump Day!
Come on guys and gals, what's not to like??

Old 07-15-2018, 05:24 PM
SS Twin
Tourer

Bump!

Old 10-06-2018, 05:54 PM
Oldgreazer
Tourer
Received 174 Likes on 61 Posts

Still for sell?

Old 10-07-2018, 06:07 AM
SS Twin
Tourer

Yes it is. Not riding much this summer. So she looks the same as the pics and has maybe 200 miles more than when I posted. PM me for any more details, pics, etc. you need. Thanks.

Old 01-07-2019, 07:13 AM
SS Twin
Tourer
Default New LOW PRICE: $9000 for the package, MUST sell

BUMP.....Bike was sold and seller failed to come thru, imagine that! So, it's available again at a lower price. My family and health situation has changed and I will no longer be riding heavy bikes. Sad but that is reality. NEW LOW PRICE: $9000 obo for the package.

Need this bike sold and 2 others as well, so PLEASE don't be shy about making an offer. I won't be insulted, we'll either agree or not. Since posting it this summer, I've put less than 100 miles on it and have kept in air conditioned garage on a battery tender. It is as nice today as the pictures show!

Old 01-07-2019, 08:50 AM
Kingface
Road Master
Received 178 Likes on 131 Posts

I have the same bike and that's a solid deal if someone wants the Tour Pack and Fairing. If I were in your shoes I would sell that Tour Pack and maybe that fairing on the classified forum. Someone will grab the Tour Pack in a heartbeat for more than you may think....especially considering it's OEM. The fairing is more of a specialized thing and someone will also probably buy it for the right price.....but together they don't add much value to the bike if you sell it as a package. Unfortunately the used market is flooded right now and used bikes are a dime a dozen. Sell those 2 things, separate, lower the price on the bike to compensate and you probably won't be out much more than a few hundred dollars under that $9,000 price.

Old 01-07-2019, 02:10 PM
SS Twin
Tourer

KingFace, thanks for the solid advice. I have thought of that so many times, but was hoping that the "package" would set it apart from the many other RK's out there. Frankly, it's why I bought this one after having had a 2009 Ultra with the fixed tourpak and fairing. It really is the "best of both". I may give it a week or 2 more as a package, and of course anyone is free to make an offer for just the bike!!!

Also, by PM, would you mind sending me your idea of what the tourpak and fairing might realistically be worth? I'd appreciate the benefit of a "disinterested" observer.

Quick Reply: 2009 Road King "Ultra" For Sale