Motorcycles For Sale Place your ad here if you're selling your Motorcycle. Please read the rules for posting in this section.

'14 Streetglide Special

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2018, 02:41 PM
huffy
Cruiser
Received 111 Likes on 34 Posts
Default '14 Streetglide Special

Blackened Cayenne This bike is in perfect condition. One owner hasn't been out of the garage since I changed all the fluids and replaced the battery. Has rider and passenger back rest, luggage rack, and older removable king tour pack. Dunlop Tires have around 2k on them. Chrome front end, chrome agitator front wheel, stock and sundowner seats. The bike has 35k miles, never been down and older guy owned. Price is 14,000.00 firm. Located in East Tennessee

Tried to post pics but can't

Last edited by huffy; 11-03-2018 at 04:33 PM.
Old 11-18-2018, 02:03 PM
huffy
Cruiser

Originally Posted by huffy
Blackened Cayenne This bike is in perfect condition. One owner hasn't been out of the garage since I changed all the fluids and replaced the battery. Has rider and passenger back rest, luggage rack, and older removable king tour pack. Dunlop Tires have around 2k on them. Chrome front end, chrome agitator front wheel, stock and sundowner seats. The bike has 35k miles, never been down and older guy owned. Price is 14,000.00 firm. Located in East Tennessee

So what is the going price for a bike like this? Just curious I guess.

Old 11-18-2018, 10:55 PM
KrakkyDoo
Road Captain
Received 70 Likes on 38 Posts

Difficult to sell a bike with 35k, so many out there with no miles. Buddy of mine just bought an identical bike to yours with 29k miles with a few thousand in extras for $12,500.

Old 11-19-2018, 09:42 AM
BelchFire
Received 5,156 Likes on 1,947 Posts

Normally, I wouldn't say something like this because I don't want you or anyone else to think I'm bagging on your offer, but since you asked...

I was looking at a '14 with 7K on the clock for $14,500. You can read the full specs and HDForum's opinion of the price here.

You have some accessories to offer for someone who would pay for them, but we all know that the extras don't come home when you sell it. All things being equal, those things are what will push someone to buy your bike rather than another one priced just like it. The mileage is what's going to make it a difficult sale. As KrakkyDoo said, there are oodles of bikes out there with <10K miles. Personally, I'm looking for a price like that under 5K. And they're there, I just haven't found the whole enchilada in one package yet. What you're offering is reasonable for a low mileage bike. For a bike with 35K, I would consider adjusting your price, but I'm at a loss to tell you how much. If I was looking at your bike specifically, the miles wouldn't scare me, but with as many low mileage options as there are, only price would make me look a second time. I guess that's the next question. If there's $XXX per year model, how much per 1K miles on the clock?

Old 11-24-2018, 12:25 PM
tehan2
Stellar HDF Member
Received 4,916 Likes on 1,123 Posts

it's also much harder to sell a bike without pictures. I know you said you tried to post some, but without pics, many people just go on to the next for sale ad

Old 11-25-2018, 03:26 PM
huffy
Cruiser

Originally Posted by tehan2
it's also much harder to sell a bike without pictures. I know you said you tried to post some, but without pics, many people just go on to the next for sale ad
YEP, you are correct but I, for some reason, cannot get the pics to post. IF someone is interested in a really nice Streetglide just send me an email and I will send you all the pics you want.

Old 11-25-2018, 03:34 PM
huffy
Cruiser

Old 11-28-2018, 11:33 AM
StreetGliderMichael
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice ride