2003 Fatboy anniversary model 19K miles - Harley Davidson Forums

Go Back  Harley Davidson Forums > Harley Davidson Classifieds > Motorcycles For Sale
Reload this Page >

2003 Fatboy anniversary model 19K miles

Notices
Motorcycles For Sale Place your ad here if you're selling your Motorcycle. Please read the rules for posting in this section.

2003 Fatboy anniversary model 19K miles

Old 12-26-2018, 02:14 PM
Idahored
Thumbs up 2003 Fatboy anniversary model 19K miles

Features: FLSTFI 100th anniversary model. Price $5900 or a reasonable offer. Mileage 19K, Windshield, Custom saddlebags, Vance & Hines pipes, 88CI modified to 95CI with big bore kit. Has Fuel injection, Mustang seat with backrest, 4X1 risers. Comes with a 100th anniversary bike cover. Has the Kuryakyn grips and manual cruise control. Lots of chrome ! Clear title. Ready to ride anywhere you want to go! Just did a oil and filter change. NADA has this bike priced at $5700 for a stock bike. There is at least another $700 worth of after market parts on it. This bike has never been down. Runs perfect.
Included with the bike are these hard bags:
I took these bags off and installed the more traditional bags which I like better.
These saddlebags are Harley Davidson 2003 100th anniversary hardbags, which have custom made fiberglass lids with big 200 watt speakers mounted in them.
Stereo plug in, to plug in your iphone, android phone, or MP3 player connected to a 350 watt amp mounted in the saddlebag. They have a couple of minor blemishes on the bags, and one small crack near the keyhole on one bag.
I just bought a Road King, so this nice bike needs a new home. Located 40 miles east of Boise Idaho. I have several pictures to show, but they are over the sites size limit of 640x480 Send an email, and I'll be happy to send them to you.
Idahored

Old 12-27-2018, 10:29 AM
traildog
Ultimate HDF Member

Great looking bike!

The Following User Says Thank You to traildog For This Useful Post:
Idahored (12-27-2018)
Old 12-28-2018, 01:48 PM
Idahored

[QUOTE=Idahored;17915654]Features: FLSTFI 100th anniversary model. Price $5900 or a reasonable offer. Mileage 19K, Windshield, Custom saddlebags, Vance & Hines pipes, 88CI modified to 95CI with big bore kit. Has Fuel injection, Mustang seat with backrest, 4X1 risers. Comes with a 100th anniversary bike cover. Has the Kuryakyn grips and manual cruise control. Lots of chrome ! Clear title. Ready to ride anywhere you want to go! Just did a oil and filter change. NADA has this bike priced at $5700 for a stock bike. There is at least another $700 worth of after market parts on it. This bike has never been down. Runs perfect.
I took these bags off and installed the more traditional bags which I like better.
These saddlebags are Harley Davidson 2003 100th anniversary hardbags, which have custom made fiberglass lids with big 200 watt speakers mounted in them.
Stereo plug in, to plug in your iphone, android phone, or MP3 player connected to a 350 watt amp mounted in the saddlebag. They have a couple of minor blemishes on the bags, and one small crack near the keyhole on one bag.
I just bought a Road King, so this nice bike needs a new home. Located 40 miles east of Boise Idaho. I have several pictures to show, but they are over the sites size limit of 640x480 Send an email, and I'll be happy to send them to you.
Idahored[/QUOTE
Thanks to the help I received as to how to resize the pictures small enough, I've been able to now post them.

Old 12-28-2018, 05:17 PM
traildog
Ultimate HDF Member

I sure wish you were closer...I'd like to see this one in person.....

The Following User Says Thank You to traildog For This Useful Post:
Idahored (02-07-2019)
Old 01-21-2019, 06:40 PM
SparkyD
One Of The Regulars

Wanting to sell outright? Any chance your looking for Shovelhead project? Trades?

Old 02-07-2019, 01:34 PM
Idahored

Originally Posted by SparkyD View Post
Wanting to sell outright? Any chance your looking for Shovelhead project? Trades?
No thanks. I'm selling it because I just bought a 2008 RK Classic recently. I see you are in Washington. I was born and raised there around the Kelso area. Left the state after 50 years, the rain finally got to me I like the high desert country of SW Idaho much better I'll listen to a reasonable offer.
Idahored

Old 02-07-2019, 01:45 PM
Idahored

Originally Posted by Idahored View Post
Features: FLSTFI 100th anniversary model. Price $5900 or a reasonable offer. Mileage 19K, Windshield, Custom saddlebags, Vance & Hines pipes, 88CI modified to 95CI with big bore kit. Has Fuel injection, Mustang seat with backrest, 4X1 risers. Comes with a 100th anniversary bike cover. Has the Kuryakyn grips and manual cruise control. Lots of chrome ! Clear title. Ready to ride anywhere you want to go! Just did a oil and filter change. NADA has this bike priced at $5700 for a stock bike. There is at least another $700 worth of after market parts on it. This bike has never been down. Runs perfect.
Idahored
Price drop to $5700

Old 02-12-2019, 05:11 PM
Idahored
Default My Fatboy is sold !

Originally Posted by Idahored View Post
Features: FLSTFI 100th anniversary model. Price $5900 or a reasonable offer. Mileage 19K, Windshield, Custom saddlebags, Vance & Hines pipes, 88CI modified to 95CI with big bore kit. Has Fuel injection, Mustang seat with backrest, 4X1 risers. Comes with a 100th anniversary bike cover. Has the Kuryakyn grips and manual cruise control. Lots of chrome ! Clear title. Ready to ride anywhere you want to go! Just did a oil and filter change. NADA has this bike priced at $5700 for a stock bike. There is at least another $700 worth of after market parts on it. This bike has never been down. Runs perfect. Fatboy is sold !
Idahored
Fatboy is sold !

Old 02-14-2019, 05:16 PM
Idahored
Default The bike is sold ! :)

Originally Posted by idahored View Post
features: Flstfi 100th anniversary model. Price $5900 or a reasonable offer. Mileage 19k, windshield, custom saddlebags, vance & hines pipes, 88ci modified to 95ci with big bore kit. Has fuel injection, mustang seat with backrest, 4x1 risers. Comes with a 100th anniversary bike cover. Has the kuryakyn grips and manual cruise control. Lots of chrome ! Clear title. Ready to ride anywhere you want to go! Just did a oil and filter change. Nada has this bike priced at $5700 for a stock bike. There is at least another $700 worth of after market parts on it. This bike has never been down. Runs perfect.
I took these bags off and installed the more traditional bags which i like better.
These saddlebags are harley davidson 2003 100th anniversary hardbags, which have custom made fiberglass lids with big 200 watt speakers mounted in them.
Stereo plug in, to plug in your iphone, android phone, or mp3 player connected to a 350 watt amp mounted in the saddlebag. They have a couple of minor blemishes on the bags, and one small crack near the keyhole on one bag.
i just bought a road king, so this nice bike needs a new home. Located 40 miles east of boise idaho. i have several pictures to show, but they are over the sites size limit of 640x480 send an email, and i'll be happy to send them to you.
Idahored
sold !

Search this Thread
Featured Sponsors
Vendor Directory

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.