Motorcycles For Sale Place your ad here if you're selling your Motorcycle. Please read the rules for posting in this section.
Mark this thread as Unsold

2014 harley-davidson ultra limited

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2019, 08:19 AM
roadpop
Tourer
Location: Living 33yrs in Sunny Florida !!! Living the retirement dream....Love it!!!
Received 85 Likes on 61 Posts
Default 2014 harley-davidson ultra limited

Last edited by roadpop; 01-13-2019 at 08:30 AM.
Old 01-15-2019, 06:43 AM
72fl
Road Master
Received 105 Likes on 55 Posts

Fair Price, how many miles ?

Last edited by 72fl; 01-15-2019 at 06:52 AM.
Old 01-15-2019, 09:16 AM
powermaker
Cruiser

Received 30 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by 72fl
Fair Price, how many miles ?
Ad says 39,700 miles

The following users liked this post:
roadpop (01-15-2019)
Old 01-15-2019, 12:24 PM
owensmech
Advanced
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Heads Up

I’d say be careful with that one, unless someone knows who owns it. I saw it on here first, and since then have seen it on a few craigslist sites here in the Northeast. Seems fishy.

Old 01-15-2019, 01:04 PM
roadpop
Tourer
Location: Living 33yrs in Sunny Florida !!! Living the retirement dream....Love it!!!

Originally Posted by owensmech
I’d say be careful with that one, unless someone knows who owns it. I saw it on here first, and since then have seen it on a few craigslist sites here in the Northeast. Seems fishy.
I OWN THE BIKE THATS FOR SALE ON SEVERAL SITES..one thing I know about is selling vehicles and motorcycles (47) yrs...the reason it’s for sale on several sites is because I’m expanding my market...Daytona Bikeweek is coming up in about 2 months..which means some buyers will purchase and pickup on their trip to Daytona..people come to Daytona from all over the world,even ship their bikes both ways and yes I’ve done it before and yes I’ve sold lots of vehicles sight unseen..believe it or not it’s done all the time..I’ve shipped cars overseas this way many times..
You might think it’s fishy,.maybe you don’t have the ability to make decisions like this..but in my world it’s called marketing..my plate on the bike says UZCARZ ,wonder why?

Last edited by roadpop; 01-15-2019 at 02:46 PM. Reason: .
Old 01-15-2019, 05:21 PM
owensmech
Advanced

Originally Posted by roadpop

I OWN THE BIKE THATS FOR SALE ON SEVERAL SITES..one thing I know about is selling vehicles and motorcycles (47) yrs...the reason it’s for sale on several sites is because I’m expanding my market...Daytona Bikeweek is coming up in about 2 months..which means some buyers will purchase and pickup on their trip to Daytona..people come to Daytona from all over the world,even ship their bikes both ways and yes I’ve done it before and yes I’ve sold lots of vehicles sight unseen..believe it or not it’s done all the time..I’ve shipped cars overseas this way many times..
You might think it’s fishy,.maybe you don’t have the ability to make decisions like this..but in my world it’s called marketing..my plate on the bike says UZCARZ ,wonder why?
Ooh ok... I just figured if you had time to post it on Craigslist’s in all lower 48, you would have had time to do more than post a link to a craigslist ad on here.

Old 01-15-2019, 07:20 PM
roadchaser
Tourer
Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts

40,000 mile bike.. 10,000 should buy it.

Old 01-15-2019, 07:29 PM
roadpop
Tourer

Ooh ok... I just figured if you had time to post it on Craigslist’s in all lower 48, you would have had time to do more than post a link to a craigslist ad on here.
First off it’s not in 48 areas, it’s in areas that I’ve sold in before that tend to travel to Daytona..spending 10 days in Daytona I tend to see lots of plates from several of the same states and my common sense tells me that’s where my ads are going to be..and I can place a duplicate ad in less than 2 minutes in any Craigslist city including pictures.. you question me about putting a link to my local Space Coast area,which most would assume when I put my address in the ad and it’s from Space Coast 1hr south of Daytona that’s where the bike would be..plus I’ve got several leads already (potential buyers) from several of those areas..Anyway do you have any skin in this game?

Old 01-16-2019, 05:40 AM
owensmech
Advanced

Originally Posted by roadpop

First off it’s not in 48 areas, it’s in areas that I’ve sold in before that tend to travel to Daytona..spending 10 days in Daytona I tend to see lots of plates from several of the same states and my common sense tells me that’s where my ads are going to be..and I can place a duplicate ad in less than 2 minutes in any Craigslist city including pictures.. you question me about putting a link to my local Space Coast area,which most would assume when I put my address in the ad and it’s from Space Coast 1hr south of Daytona that’s where the bike would be..plus I’ve got several leads already (potential buyers) from several of those areas..Anyway do you have any skin in this game?
No Sir. Just doesn’t hurt to be cautious and look out for others.

Old 01-16-2019, 08:38 AM
roadpop
Tourer

No Sir. Just doesn’t hurt to be cautious and look out for others.
I understand completely...but you insinuated that the ad was a scam..the end result is someone is going to get one nice 14 Ultra Limited that not only looks good..but is good I’m the only one that works on it..and at my price which I think is a give away someone will be very happy with their purchase.and the only reason it’s offered is because of an accident last week(fell off ladder)and I broke my back and I’m 66 been riding since 10 and first Harley in 1971..I’ve never had so much hard pain in my life as I have now..no meds for me toughening it out until surgery..Ride Safe Matt!!

Last edited by roadpop; 01-16-2019 at 08:43 AM.

Quick Reply: 2014 harley-davidson ultra limited