Motorcycles For Sale Place your ad here if you're selling your Motorcycle. Please read the rules for posting in this section.
Mark this thread as Unsold

2014 Limited--Amber/Whiskey Custom Must See

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2019, 12:38 PM
bigrobtemp
Road Captain
Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts
Default 2014 Limited--Amber/Whiskey Custom Must See

I am selling my 2014 Harley Davidson Ultra Limited, Amber Whiskey/Black Custom. I purchased the bike new and have been the only one to ride it. I have completely upgraded the bike and it has had Red line full synthetic oil changes every 5000 miles (3 holes). The bike has 37,000 miles and runs very strong. If you’re looking for an Ultra that is already done, this is it. I took all the chrome off and had it powder coated black (long before Harley offered it).

It has a Corbin seat, mini ape hangers, and about every option you can get. I also put a Power Vision 5 with target tune and wide band o2 sensors. Installed adjustable pushrods, Andrews 48H cams and woods lifters and progressive shocks all the way around. I have a complete book with service records and all receipts from everything that I have done to the bike. I know there are things im forgetting and this bike does not disappoint, it has more on it than a CVO.

It has 2 brand new Michelins in front and back and the complete new wireless WHIM with 2 Harley headsets. I am selling because it’s time to move on and do another one. I have a lien on the bike and we can do the paperwork at the credit union and you bring money and walk out with title. I know there are things im forgetting and it really needs to be seen to be appreciated.

List of upgrades

Biltwell Cam Cover, Corbin dual tour, Front Floorboard spacers, Progressive Suspension front and rear (2 sets of springs), custom dynamics front and rear fender tip led lights, lighted switch packs, Harley wrap around smoked tour-pak light, Fuel moto dynojet power vision 5 tuner with target tune and wideband o2 sensors, smoked rear Harley tail light, Vance and Hines power duals, All chrome was powder coated, ez-up center stand, wild 1 10” mini ape hangers with wire extensions and wires inside the bar, kuryakyn tour pak relocator, Harley short antennas, RCX 4” slip-on’s, LED windshield trim with turn and running lights by custom dynamics, custom rear floorboards, billet axle covers, gloss black tour pak hinge package, Andrews 48H cams, Gloss black rocker boxes, head covers, tube collars, lower tappets, smoked lower tour-pak lights by custom dynamics, 3 compartment faring pouch by Harley, lower black faring skirt, Rockford fosgate 4 channel amp, cycle sounds 4 6.5 speakers, rear saddlebag fillerz by custom dynamics, gloss black front end, screamin eagle ventilator air cleaner, custom dynamics LED turn signals, bag 5 head light and running lamps, fugly fangs and triple tree wind deflector, WHIM installed, boom audio 20S dual pack headsets, lower faring door pockets, and much more. I have some extra parts to go with it and I don’t want to trade. I know what stock Ultra's go for, I can read KBB and NADA and other websites. This is not a stock motorcycle and needs nothing but a rider. If you want a bike that has at least 15,000 dollars in extras this is the bike. With all due respect I don't your opinion on price, if it does not sell i am out nothing. Thank you I am asking 22000.00 obo.