Motorcycles For Sale Place your ad here if you're selling your Motorcycle. Please read the rules for posting in this section.
Mark this thread as Unsold

2019 Road Glide Special

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2019, 08:49 AM
captbob
Tourer
Received 79 Likes on 59 Posts

P'colaHarley-17RGS AKA P'colaHarley-19RGS, I too have watched with fascination what the game plan was when your 17 RGS was not getting the kind of offers you had been looking for. As Mattbastard had pointed out, it might be helpful to advise why you traded and are then selling and consider that some HD dealers are selling these bikes new for less than your asking price. I for one would really like to see you be able to get out of your ride if that is what you are trying to do and I think most of us feel the same way. There is always a price at which ANYTHING will sell and you, KBB/NADA and the marketplace all chip in to help you market your ride. Much good luck. We are a tough audience but please do not mistake that for any ill will towards you or your endeavors. Most of us have been in a position where we really wanted something gone and it was tough to get it gone for one reason or another.

The following users liked this post:
P'colaHarley-17RGS (06-05-2019)
Old 05-29-2019, 09:38 AM
BrandonSmith
Club Member
Received 2,227 Likes on 1,410 Posts

Originally Posted by Simon Sinek
People don't buy what you do, they buy why you do it.
Need more info.

Old 05-30-2019, 08:54 PM
Punjabi Rider
Grand HDF Member
Received 242 Likes on 192 Posts

IMO making bad decision over and over.

Old 06-05-2019, 04:05 PM
P'colaHarley-17RGS
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 49 Likes on 32 Posts
Default Lol

Always laugh at ppl on here who provide their criticism/opinion without know wtf is going on.

Don't worry, in most cases I very quickly determine you're not interested and move on. Thanks though just the same.

Old 06-05-2019, 06:40 PM
P'colaHarley-17RGS
Ultimate HDF Member
Default Last Chance

$27,000 Will not take any less!

Old 06-06-2019, 06:25 AM
Mattbastard
Elite HDF Member

Received 1,408 Likes on 864 Posts

Originally Posted by P'colaHarley-17RGS
Always laugh at ppl on here who provide their criticism/opinion without know wtf is going on.

Don't worry, in most cases I very quickly determine you're not interested and move on. Thanks though just the same.
Than why don't you elaborate as to wtf is going on? Seems I'm not the only one wondering why this bike is already for sale.

Old 06-06-2019, 05:20 PM
P'colaHarley-17RGS
Ultimate HDF Member
Default Elaborate?

Originally Posted by mattbastard
than why don't you elaborate as to wtf is going on? Seems i'm not the only one wondering why this bike is already for sale.
because it's none of your f%&King business!

Old 06-06-2019, 06:44 PM
captbob
Tourer
Received 79 Likes on 59 Posts

Originally Posted by P'colaHarley-17RGS
because it's none of your f%&King business!
P'cola, I suspect that this particular venue is no longer very viable for you because you have called a bunch of us jerks and then essentially told us to buzz off in a bit stronger language. I am sorry that you have become so pissed, but posting here is sort of funny and sad all at the same time.

Being a Floridian, I went over to Craig'slist/Pensacola and noticed that you had not changed your asking price when you decided to lower your bottom line which I know is a tough thing to have to do to stimulate interest on used bikes in this market. Unfortunately, we are only a few months away from a new model change and for whatever reason, you have had to maintain an asking price that is being beaten at Harley dealerships on new examples of your beautiful bike. Rather than getting beat up on this site, you might want to talk with your local Harley dealer in P-cola and see what strategies they might recommend for you to effectively market and ultimately sell your RGS. Good luck whatever you decide and don't let us nosey folks spoil your day!

Mattbastard (06-06-2019)
Old 06-06-2019, 07:44 PM
P'colaHarley-17RGS
Ultimate HDF Member

I wasn't inclusive of everyone on here just a couple of you... probably just the two that decided to defend themselves after my last response.
Again, those few that decided to provide their critical opinion without knowing the full story should probably learn how to be more tactful or just stfu... but that's not likely to happen now is it?
Have a nice day.

captbob (06-07-2019)
Old 06-07-2019, 06:01 AM
Mattbastard
Elite HDF Member

Received 1,408 Likes on 864 Posts

Tactful?? You're the one telling us to mind our own f%&King business!

As a salesperson, perhaps you could try being a little more transparent with your offering. Until then I'll draw my own conclusions. Good luck selling your problem child.

Quick Reply: 2019 Road Glide Special