Motorcycles For Sale Place your ad here if you're selling your Motorcycle. Please read the rules for posting in this section.

2004 Electra Glide Classic

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2011, 09:01 PM
scooty
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default 2004 Electra Glide Classic

This bike if located in Minnesota it is Lava red Sunglow, it has been lowered 1.5 inches front and rear it has 12000 miles on it and is loaded with chrome from the forks to the tour pack rack. It also has a complete new cam and oil pump assy with timken bearingd and a Baisley spring. This bike is absolutely spotless and has never been damaged or dropped. It has wire wheels with new white wall tires also. If you are interested email me or give me a call and I will give you all of the details of what goes with it like new extra CVO pipes still in the box & lots more. Open to REASONABLE OFFERS

BIKE IS SOLD ! ! !

Last edited by scooty; 03-19-2011 at 07:15 PM.
Old 03-12-2011, 06:41 AM
duglaura&flhti
Road Warrior

Received 99 Likes on 94 Posts
Default Smile for the Camara

Originally Posted by scooty
This bike if located in Minnesota it is Lava red Sunglow, it has been lowered 1.5 inches front and rear it has 12000 miles on it and is loaded with chrome from the forks to the tour pack rack. It also has a complete new cam and oil pump assy with timken bearingd and a Baisley spring. This bike is absolutely spotless and has never been damaged or dropped. It has wire wheels with new white wall tires also. If you are interested email me or give me a call and I will give you all of the details of what goes with it like new extra CVO pipes still in the box & lots more. Open to REASONABLE OFFERS
BILL 218-254-4020
Reason with a Photo Bill....Just throwing it out there??
Good luck with the sell.....most HDF like Pix?

Old 03-12-2011, 01:45 PM
leohd
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

no price no pics, here is a reasonable offer trade in value $8450
http://www.kbb.com/motorcycle/trade-...classic/253429

Last edited by leohd; 03-12-2011 at 01:47 PM.
Old 03-12-2011, 03:16 PM
riteway
Extreme HDF Member
Received 987 Likes on 678 Posts

Originally Posted by leohd
If im reading the KBB correct thats with 30k miles on it....I sure hope my 04 FLHT hasn't lost that much....If it has, looks like i'll be keepin it a long time!!!!!!!!!!!!. Good Luck with Sale!!!!....o~`o..............

Old 03-12-2011, 03:55 PM
leohd
Ultimate HDF Member

Originally Posted by riteway
If im reading the KBB correct thats with 30k miles on it....I sure hope my 04 FLHT hasn't lost that much....If it has, looks like i'll be keepin it a long time!!!!!!!!!!!!. Good Luck with Sale!!!!....o~`o..............
what are ya thinking Riteway? bike is 7 rears ol, you lose 3/4,000 the first day after that you only lost 1000 a year it isn't 10 years ago when it was supply in demand and a good economy 10 grand more ya be riding a nice brand new bike. the market cracks me up...just watch ebay RESERVE NOT MET on at least 90% of bikes listed people think they are gonna get 14/15,000 on a 7 year ol bike and only pay about 4,000 more and get brand new, NOT unless maybe ya invested 10,000 in great mods and find a suckah.

Old 03-12-2011, 08:24 PM
soon to be
Road Captain
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

leo - your a$$hole merit badge fits...all the guy wants to do is sell his bike. I do not get why folks want to butt in when they have no interest.

below is the KBB link for retail - just to add something positive to the guys add!!!!

http://www.kbb.com/motorcycle/retail...classic/253431

Old 03-13-2011, 04:01 AM
leohd
Ultimate HDF Member

soon to be...I have the ******* badge ...ya should get a dummy badge...ad says open to reasonable offers well i made a reasonable offer...that is more then you did. what did you ad of value? a link for DEALERS PRICING that is a STARTING point for negotiations...what is your offer? what is your point in posting something so stupid? never mind stupid is as stupid does

Old 03-13-2011, 05:31 AM
1badbagger
Road Warrior
Received 1,619 Likes on 427 Posts

Actually, the ONLY bikes selling today are at, or very near KBB trade in value, and that's just hard cold reality !!!!

Old 03-13-2011, 05:36 AM
duglaura&flhti
Road Warrior

Received 99 Likes on 94 Posts
Default Crack Kills

soon to be...I have the ******* badge ...ya should get a dummy badge...ad says open to reasonable offers well i made a reasonable offer...that is more then you did. what did you ad of value? a link for DEALERS PRICING that is a STARTING point for negotiations...what is your offer? what is your point in posting something so stupid? never mind stupid is as stupid does
Now this is funny guys, I kinda like the WWII merit badge......and the new "D" badge would look most dignifying(verb:to confer a high sounding title;or name.) I was trying to help the poor lad by posting a pix, we all love pix before buying anything on the HDF.....Hopes he ges a fair bid on the scoot or keep for awhile.....Best, D

Old 03-13-2011, 08:10 AM
soon to be
Road Captain
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

leo - if being a dummy means, means asking you why you butt in when YOU REALLY are not interested in buying - so be it!!!!

I understand the market and what bikes are selling for - I do not feel it is my place to tell a seller ANYTHING if i am not interested.

you are right and seem to understand - stupid is as stupid does!!!!!

Last edited by soon to be; 03-13-2011 at 08:21 AM.

Quick Reply: 2004 Electra Glide Classic