Motorcycles For Sale Place your ad here if you're selling your Motorcycle. Please read the rules for posting in this section.

'07 Ultra Classic

Old 01-16-2010, 08:31 PM
wood butcher
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default '07 Ultra Classic

2007 Ultra Classic for sale. Nicer than the day I rode it off the showroom floor new. Lots of extras. Tastefully customized. 12,498 miles. The bike has the following items added: Slotted six spoke wheels with matching chrome rotors front and rear, chrome pully cover, shorty antennas, chrome trim rings on lights and turn signals, Ironside grips with chrome levers, chrome gauge bezels, chrome engine bolt cover kit, freedom wings air deflectors, chrome forks and axle covers, stage 1 a/c, race tuner, dual exhaust with Reinhart mufflers, dyno tuned, extended footboard kit, extended shift levers, touring fairing dash pad, tour pack spoiler kit with light set up as running and brake light, adjustable rider backrest, chrome fork slider cover kit, clearview 9.5" smoked windshield with recurve, alarm, billet engine-a/c and timer cover, centerstand, premium heated seat from an '06 SE Ultra, brake caliper chrome trim, finned headbolt covers, chromed gas line connection cover, chrome rear footboard covers, chrome billet large brake pad and highway pegs plus all of the items that come standard with the Ultra that the dealers list to make it sound like the stock bike you are looking at has a bunch of extra stuff.
All scheduled maintanence has been done at the proper intervals. Uses syn3 oil. Paint is stellar. Affect of economy on my business initiates sale. Listing for $17,999.00

Attached Thumbnails '07 Ultra Classic-004.jpg   '07 Ultra Classic-014.jpg   '07 Ultra Classic-029.jpg   '07 Ultra Classic-028.jpg  

Last edited by wood butcher; 01-17-2010 at 10:30 AM. Reason: added items
Old 02-23-2010, 04:12 PM
Bandit111
Tourer
Received 58 Likes on 30 Posts

Change your price yet ...???? Get close to $15,000 and we will talk . Might be worth more but that is all my client has !!!

Thanks

Bandit

Old 02-23-2010, 06:05 PM
Markymannn
Stellar HDF Member
Received 153 Likes on 103 Posts

Originally Posted by Bandit111
Change your price yet ...???? Get close to $15,000 and we will talk . Might be worth more but that is all my client has !!!

Thanks

Bandit
For 15K people will be lined up around the block

Old 02-23-2010, 08:40 PM
stevieg
Road Warrior

What a nice bike! You put a lot of work into it. I'm sure you hate to see it go. Good luck with the sale.

Old 02-24-2010, 08:00 AM
wood butcher
Tourer

Originally Posted by Bandit111

Thanks

Bandit
Hey Bandit,

It never fails to amaze me that there are people like you who totally try to take advantage of others when they are down. $15,000? Are you serious? If your "client" wants to talk, let him/her contact me. Your website name suits you. If your "client" only has $15,000 to spend, Send him/her to the honda dealership.

Old 02-24-2010, 10:39 AM
luisan
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 144 Likes on 82 Posts
Default Vultures

Well said,vultures are always ready!

Old 02-24-2010, 04:14 PM
brunswickoh
Road Master
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

In all fairness, while 15k may not be top dollar it's not an unreasonable offer. I've got a 2008 Classic with chrome front end, spun aluminum gauges, VH true duals, Mustang 3 piece seat, detachable tour pack, and a ton of other stuff- If I were selling it today, 15K would be all I could hope for.

Old 02-25-2010, 08:11 PM
themensh
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 55 Likes on 42 Posts

Although my '04 is a bit dated, I was offered 11K for it (chrome out the ying-yang, cam gears, ez pull clutch, dual pipes, all LED lights, etc...)
We tend to think our bikes are worth more than they are. I am not selling mine...which is a good thing.
But since you mentioned "Affect of economy on my business initiates sale..."
You must be willing to deal.
(Vultures have to eat too)

chuck the mensh

Old 02-26-2010, 08:05 AM
wood butcher
Tourer

Originally Posted by themensh
Although my '04 is a bit dated, I was offered 11K for it (chrome out the ying-yang, cam gears, ez pull clutch, dual pipes, all LED lights, etc...)
We tend to think our bikes are worth more than they are. I am not selling mine...which is a good thing.
But since you mentioned "Affect of economy on my business initiates sale..."
You must be willing to deal.
(Vultures have to eat too)

chuck the mensh
All I can say to that is that when anything like a bike or car is put up for sale there is always a little dealing that will occur. It's normal. A reasonable amount of dealing. The sentence "affect on the economy forces sale" was to indicate that there is nothing wrong with the bike and that I would not be selling it otherwise. Where I come from OBO means I'm willing to deal. Trying to steal a bike (or anything else) from someone is offensive to me. In my opionion it's the vultures of the world that have created this economic situation we are in right now. As far as I'm concerned the vultures need to starve.

Old 02-26-2010, 11:47 AM
Bandit111
Tourer
Received 58 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by wood butcher
All I can say to that is that when anything like a bike or car is put up for sale there is always a little dealing that will occur. It's normal. A reasonable amount of dealing. The sentence "affect on the economy forces sale" was to indicate that there is nothing wrong with the bike and that I would not be selling it otherwise. Where I come from OBO means I'm willing to deal. Trying to steal a bike (or anything else) from someone is offensive to me. In my opionion it's the vultures of the world that have created this economic situation we are in right now. As far as I'm concerned the vultures need to starve.

Hey Wood butcher , sorry to offend you . I just purchased a 2007 Ultra , two colors , loaded right up with 4500 miles on it for $16,000 . Rims , True duals , Etc , Etc ....

Thanks again for your time on this issue .

Good luck on the sale of your bike .

Bandit

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: '07 Ultra Classic