Motorcycles For Sale Place your ad here if you're selling your Motorcycle. Please read the rules for posting in this section.

09 Street Glide/Blk Pearl/Dallas Area

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2010, 07:12 PM
TexasTim
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 09 Street Glide/Blk Pearl/Dallas Area

Hey Everyone,

I have my 09 SG for sale. I am moving overseas for a few years and I have debated and debated on taking it and it doesn't make sense for me to do it at this time. I am located in the Dallas area.

So here's the details on it and the updates:

'09 Street Glide, Black Pearl
12240 miles, its my daily rider (sold my car) so will have a few more if bought
ABS
Cruise Control
Chrome forks/cans
8 inch windshield (cheap ebay one) that has some swirling but it has worked fine for 12k miles, I have the original 4 inch one also
3 bag tbags windshield bag
Chrome slotted windshield decoration and chrome screws, have original black screws.
HD Crashbar footpeg mounts and pegs
Kuryakyn ISO grips
Fork Baffle
IPOD Nano mount
Infiniti Speakers
Sundowner seat with gel pads for both rider and passenger and re-covered in heavy black and lighter grey vinyl all done by boss hogg customs shop here in dallas
4 point dock
Passenger back rest
Rear rack
HD tool kit with shock pump
HD SE Ventilator A/C
PCV from Fuelmoto
SE Touring slip-ons (has screaming eagle stamps on them) with turn down end caps, other designs are available online
I have a personal toolkit, bike cover (not for a hot bike but it is indoor/outdoor), and some locks and straps you are welcome to
I have the original seat, slipons, speakers and A/C

It has a set of cheap chrome slotted brake/clutch levers (you have probably seen them on ebay) that are losing the chrome. I have the originals if you want them.

There is also some riding gear (leather jacket, rain gear, vest and chaps) and a large touring bag that can be had if you want them. Let me know and we will figure out a fair price.

All work has been done locally at North Texas Harley (1k, 5k, 10k). It has had all updates and recalls completed (front tire replaced, tank recall, ecm update for abs brakes, etc.). Has had fluid changes regularly with standard oil, last one at the 11k mark when the 10k service was done.

The bike has been on one long trip (3000 miles here to Tampa and back) and performed flawlessly, avg mpg was 43. I take it weekly out into the country around Dallas and I have never had it have a hiccup.

Pictures are on my flikr page: http://www.flickr.com/photos/8715982@N08/ I hope you all can see them. If not let me know and I will reduce and post and/or pm me and I will send you some.

I am asking 18,500