Multi-Fit Parts and Accessories For those Parts and Accessories that fit more than one model of Harley Davidson.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Dyna/Switchback Seat and Driver Backrest

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2017, 07:49 PM
Huskers
Road Master
Received 185 Likes on 122 Posts
Default Dyna/Switchback Seat and Driver Backrest

I have for sale a used Ultimate Seats solo seat with studs and with backrest. It is in excellent condition as is the backrest. The seat is the most comfortable seat I have ever had on a Dyna hands down. It has a bit of surface grime and rust on the tang of the backrest but that is not seen when inserted in the seat. Does not affect use or looks at all. Some scuffs on the seat bottom from use as well. Seat comes with mounting hardware attached to the seat. Seat uses OEM seating position.

Below is the description from the Ultimate website which shows the seat and backrest at $525 new. I am looking to get $350 shipped or make me an offer.

Seat fit 2006 and up Wide Glide®, Super Glide®, StreetBob®, FatBob®, Low Rider® and SwitchBack® models.

Our Midrider seat will sit you at the same height and the same distance from the handlebars as the stock seat. Our Dyna Midrider seat is designed so you sit in the seat, not on the seat. The Midrider seat is 15 inches wide. The Ultimate passenger seat is 12 inches wide with comfort to spare. The passenger seat installs in the existing fender bolt holes.

NOTE: Our Ultimate passenger seat will only work with Harley-Davidson® quick release sissy bar.

All Ultimate Seats for Harley-Davidson® Dyna® are 2 piece system, separate driver and passenger seats.

Our Dyna seats fit 2006 and up Wide Glide®, Super Glide®, StreetBob®, FatBob®, Low Rider® and SwitchBack® models.

Ultimate Removable Driver Backrest
All Ultimate Dyna Midrider seats have the driver backrest hardware built into them, so you can add the backrest at any time.

Pad measures 7" high by 10" wide by 1.5" thick.
Built using the same memory foam as our seats.
Infinite tilt to match your back angle.
Backrest folds down forward for easily mounting and dismounting your Dyna.
Adjustment forward and back is more than 2 inches.
Adjusts with a thumb screw while you're riding.
No need to remove the seat or use a wrench.
Includes zipper storage pouch that velcros to the back of the backrest.
Detachable storage pouch measures 9"W x 6"H and is protected by the driver backrest built in rain flap.