National Events A place to discuss and plan for National Events.

National canadian hog rally 2017

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2017, 07:57 AM
GARY DYER
Elite HDF Member

Received 689 Likes on 412 Posts

Another disappointment = photos. What happened?? Where are they all? There were only some photo's on that site. I remember other HOG rally's where they took photo's of every single rider and you could buy any one you wanted. Am I just looking in the wrong place??? Is there another website with photo's?

I'm going to need a new ECM now also. Thank god I bought the extended warrantee. It has now paid for itself and I have another 4 more years to go.

Old 08-15-2017, 06:52 AM
Digger1930
Advanced
Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Hi Gary, was nice meeting you. The head count last i head was 1500. I was officially the largest HOG rally in Canada so far we registered 1200 on Thursday alone.

You can find some pictures here https://www.nationalhogrally.com/.
I'm positive not all picture have been posted.

Old 08-15-2017, 08:13 AM
GARY DYER
Elite HDF Member

Received 689 Likes on 412 Posts

Digger, great meeting you too. I had a fun time - could have been better if my water pump hadn't gone south on me. Had to ride real careful and not ride in congested areas - yah right!!
Neither dealer had one so I stopped at all the dealers on the way home. Finally found a dealer in Niagara Falls that not only was open on Sunday morning, but he even had a water pump.

It did seem to be one of the largest rally's I've been to up there. I guessed about 1K ~ 2K
La Machine was fantastic - to bad it screwed up traffic. Had to take the bus into town Friday and Saturday due to the water pump problem and the traffic congestion. Toured 3 museums, the Mint and did the Haunted Tour. Lots of fun.
Weather couldn't have been nicer. Even all the way home = perfect.

I already checked out all the photos. Kinda disappointed in the quantity. I've been to other rallys (in Canada and the US) where they took pictures of every single rider riding past in the parade. So that everyone could purchase a pic of them riding. I met quite a few riders and I didn't see a single one of them - anywhere. Hopefully they have a lot more that they haven't put up yet, but it's been a couple weeks now.
Saw a ton of pics of the Davidsons and the greater gals at the social, not much on the games etc.
If you hear of any more photos being posted, please let me/us know.

I'm already planning on next years trip up north.