National Events A place to discuss and plan for National Events.

Who is coming to Glencoe 2017?

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2017, 12:43 PM
mowdoc
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Wink Who is coming to Glencoe 2017?

mowdoc and wife will be there in same spot with same RV and RZR. We should arrive Sunday evening 7/30 but could be Monday.

Our friend from FL. will be next door and he is a lot of fun plus another couple from S.D. will be on other side of us and they are also fun people.

We will have something new this year, a 10 by 10 gazebo screened in with LED lights and a MASSAGE TABLE!! This will be set up between our campers and available to our friends. Anything goes in there so be ready!!

OK, who else is coming to Glencoe this year??

Old 07-21-2017, 01:27 PM
heavymetalthunder
Grand HDF Member
Received 542 Likes on 396 Posts

Sounds like fun. Just got laid off so am doing Sturgis on the economy plan this year. Will have to stay at a cheap campsite. I did Glencoe in 2013. Had a blast. You better stock up on beads.

Old 07-21-2017, 05:16 PM
Springer66
Advanced
Received 51 Likes on 11 Posts

I'm coming on the 30th also bringing my RZR

Old 07-21-2017, 08:53 PM
Knutson Boltz
Banned
Received 65 Likes on 45 Posts

I am leaving tomorrow morning early 7/22 and stopping in Davenport Iowa tomorrow nite, then somewhere mid south dakota Sunday nite, I'll be in Sturgis Monday about 2pm.

Ill be staying in Sundance , WY but I'll be around Sturgis often

Where are you gonna be in Glencoe, I'll swing by and fire up a conversation with ya.

RED WHITE and ROLLIN

Last edited by Knutson Boltz; 07-21-2017 at 08:57 PM.
Old 07-23-2017, 05:12 PM
rogergo4
6th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We are traveling from the Pacific North West and plan on arriving on the Aug 1, when we reservations for a RV site at Glencoe. We'll only be able to bring our Jeep, with intent of touring a few days before the big party starts. We are party hors, as maybe us can tell. And "Mowdoc", the wife would love a nice massage so I hope we can be friends.
We have a "Georgetown 32" class A" and a 04 white Jeep. Yes, we up in the years, but like to have fun like we're 40. lol

Old 07-24-2017, 08:02 AM
mowdoc
Cruiser

heavymetalthunder - sorry to hear about your work but don't worry about me, I have mucho plenty beads!!

Springer66 - My RZR is blue and has a blue LED pole on the bed to help see me coming. Hail me down if you get thirsty and we can have cocktails.

Knutson Boltz - from the main restroom building take the paved road north (towards the hill) that is on west side of restroom. When it becomes gravel go straight and I am 8 or 10 spaces on the right side. I'll have an aluminum trailer just outside the door of my RV that acts like an elevated patio. Works great. The gazebo will be there too.

rogergo4 - follow the directions I gave above and come on by!! Ask your wife how this sounds, , , , show up clean with own towel then enjoy one of my world famous Banana Foster Martinis or other cocktail and relax a minute. Then hop on the massage bed and enjoy a nice rub-down using oils that are great for the skin. You can help or take pix, your choice. She has option of being showered off in my outside shower once finished. If she enjoyed the experience, she can tell others. Late morning or early afternoon is best time to come. As far as age goes, I only require she is 18 or older.

Our massage bed is available to all who show up clean with own towel while we are in camp. You can do your own spouse or ask for help. After dark hours are OK if we are home. The gazebo has yellow LED lighting that does not attract bugs plus I will have two bug zapper lights running outside the gazebo as well. Hygiene is critical so please be clean!!

Old 07-24-2017, 12:42 PM
rogergo4
6th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We're all about having fun.

Mowdoc, Thanks for the invite, and I'm sure we'll take u up on it. C all next month. We will be there for the experience, and fun and party besides touring the area, which we haven't done before. So we'll be there like 10 days to take advantage to Glencoe party and drive around the area.

Old 07-28-2017, 06:15 AM
harleyhusker
Cruiser
Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts

I will be camping at Glencoe on the alley.

Will be arriving Wednesday August 2.

Stop by for a beer.

Ride safe everyone. See you there.

Old 07-28-2017, 06:48 AM
mowdoc
Cruiser

harleyhusker - howdy friend!! I will certainly be seeing you soon! Still got my blue RZR so watch for us.

Old 07-28-2017, 06:57 AM
harleyhusker
Cruiser
Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts

Good morning Modoc. Look forward to seeing you.

I will keep my eyes open for you and know where you stay. We will be in the general area that we always camp on the alley if it's available. Digs will be back this year so look for the panty tree. haha

Safe travels my friend. See you next week.

Quick Reply: Who is coming to Glencoe 2017?