National Events A place to discuss and plan for National Events.

Rally

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2006, 01:40 AM
HDWG
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Rally

Has there ever been any talk of possibly having an HDFORUMS little rally of some sort? Think it would be pretty friggin' cool

Old 02-03-2006, 05:31 AM
SPRINGER
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 3,269 Likes on 1,975 Posts
Default RE: Rally

Howdy Sean, Heather has been here longer than you have and maybe she will remember this. There has been talk before about having a rally somewhere, but it never got off the ground. There was even a suggestion about having regional rallys, but that never got off the ground either. I guess that it's just harder than it seems at time to get these things organized. There's a lot of thought and money involved in this sort of thing and it's hard to get things going at times. Would be fun, but we are so spread out that it might be difficult to accomplish what some would like. Sounds good though.

Old 02-03-2006, 06:08 AM
Sooee
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey guys, how about right here in New Zealand, perfect climate, beautiful scenery, good beer, friendly people, the list goes on. Only downside is it is so far away from the rest of the world - LOL

Old 02-03-2006, 02:13 PM
billnourse
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 40 Likes on 33 Posts

Sean,

As SPRINGER said, there have been several mentions of a Forum Rally, but nothing has ever gotten off the ground.

I think several of the West Coast guys are are planning to get together During the Laughlin River Run in April. Maybe like a mini rally in a rally.

There are several of us that are going to do the same for the Idaho State HOG Rally and the National HOG Rally the last of June, 1st of July. Same for Sturgis.

If you know of a centrally located Midwestern Rally, maybe a bunch of us could get to it. I am always up for going somewhere as long as my work schedule permits.

Regards,

Bill