Harley Davidson Forums

Harley Davidson Forums (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/)
-   Welcome Area Only (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/welcome-area-only-4/)
-   -   What's good, people? (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/welcome-area-only/1274865-whats-good-people.html)

RhynoRocK 03-13-2019 09:43 PM

What's good, people?

Hey now! What's happenin' folks? I figured since I'd JUST bought a '96 Road King this afternoon, figured it wouldn't be a bad idea to join the forums. Coming from the metric crowd, I'm REAL glad to be riding American now. Truthfully, prowling around these forums the last year or so helped me pull the trigger and trade in my Vulcan today. I hope to contribute to the knowledgebase, but I suspect I'll have more questions than not since this is my first Harley. But I'm glad to be here!
https://cimg3.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.hdf...130ec3a40.jpeg

sloufoot 03-13-2019 10:13 PM

Welcome to the H-D Forums from Idaho ! ENJOY !

Cowboy Rob 03-13-2019 10:17 PM

Welcome to the forum.

lmar 03-13-2019 10:31 PM

Welcome to the forum from Canada.

BuzzCap7 03-13-2019 10:50 PM

G'day RR,

:icon_patriot: welcome to HDF. :icon_banana:

I will be your tour guide. :icon_bike: Be sure to read the manual :icon_deal: before posting :icon_goodpost: ok mate?

Or we will have discipline you :icon_fryingpan: and if you don't "get it" we will need to discipline you :icon_hunter: biker style.

Now, for your orientation. Go down the hall :icon_chickendance: on your left to the 1st room. No, wait. :icon_doh: The 1st room on your right. That is where the commissary is.

Then you will see doors marked for the mortuary, skeet shooting, a room where we make fun of In-Jun bikes, and of course we have a :icon_denk: ahh, umm, oh yeah a :icon_toliet: across the hall.

We had a BOMB MAKING room but, well, ahhhhh, 1 of the guys just didn't understand Blasting Caps very well so..... :icon_shrug: you know.

We have our own pub :icon_beerchug:.

There are several places where you can familiarize your self with the :icon_rtfm:.

So don't be a :icon_playing: wall flower :icon_munching: watching others :icon_monkey:. Get involved.

See you around mate. I am going to the commissary now. :icon_eating:

**** ON THE SERIOUS SIDE ****

**** I AM NOT ONE TO GIVE ADVICE ON HOW HDF WORKS BUT… ****
**** AND THE FOLLOWING IS UNOFFICIAL ****

​​​​​​​You are in the “New Members Area” where you can introduce yourself and let us know what Harley Davidson bike(s) (if any) you ride/own.

If you have questions about engines, exhaust systems, audio issues, etc… then:

1) Please go to the upper corner and Roll Over “Forums”

2) Then come down to and Roll Over “Harley Davidson Tech & Mechanical Forum”

3) Then come down to the section that would be most appropriate for your question like Audio Systems, Engine Mechanical Topics, Exhaust System Topics, etc… and CLICK on the topic you have a question about.

You will find the knowledge here is EXCELLENT and these here mates are willing to help you in any way they can. ‘juss be careful. There are some “Trolls”, so I suggest just ignoring them ‘ole farts.

See you around HDF. Come often, we have a humor thread, game thread, and a LOT of other stuff.

Have A Great Day Mate,

BuzzCap7

RhynoRocK 03-13-2019 11:01 PM

I thank you for the guidance sir, as well as those who've greeted me already!

I'll do my best to mind my p's & q's, especially this early in my time here.

Warrant 03-13-2019 11:04 PM

Welcome from Canada! Nice solid bike!

ROCKOUT Rocker Products 03-13-2019 11:29 PM

Welcome to the forums!

__________________________________________________ ____
For ROCKOUT information & purchasing please click HERE For all Twin Cams and Evo Big Twins & Sportsters

critter85 03-14-2019 03:43 AM

Welcome to the Forum

RhynoRocK 03-14-2019 05:48 AM

Originally Posted by Warrant (Post 18103510)
Welcome from Canada! Nice solid bike!

Thank ya! I'm lookin forward to gettin 'er down the road. It'll be a new experience for me coming off a big Vulcan 1500. They sit WAY different from one another, and I suspect just feel much different. But gotta wait a couple weeks for the rain to wash the salt and filth off the pavement.