Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Rushmore King Tour Pak with everything.

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2017, 06:40 PM
Bad-Dog
Advanced
Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts

I have a question for those that have drilled the wiring harness hole, is there a measurement for its location / placement as i want to wire in accessory power initially and install the speaker pods at a later stage (when i have the extra cash)

Old 05-23-2017, 10:14 AM
Super08
Supporter
Received 69 Likes on 59 Posts

Originally Posted by vosadchuk
Ok, so I just got mine done on my '14 SGS, and good thing I found this post. So now I'm trying to connect everything... just learned about namz harness - great success!!! (Borat) But then again, if I'm planning on connecting passenger communication system... doesn't the ccb unit from HD comes with the all needed wiring harness? Why people here saying about changing main harness??? If I am changing main harness then I guess I will not need the namz harness?
Yes to add passenger communications you will have to go down a totally different road. All the plugs etc are different. The harness that comes with the speakers that runs from the head unit does not have the wires for passenger communications. I think you will have to change the main harness as well as order the switches that mount on the speakers for the passenger and related harnesses. This link should help get you started with what you need. It won't be cheap and changing the main harness will be involved.

http://partsfinder.onlinemicrofiche....=81&c=0&d=2016

Old 05-23-2017, 10:17 AM
Super08
Supporter

Originally Posted by Bad-Dog
I have a question for those that have drilled the wiring harness hole, is there a measurement for its location / placement as i want to wire in accessory power initially and install the speaker pods at a later stage (when i have the extra cash)
This thread has some pictures with the measurements.
https://www.hdforums.com/forum/touri...exit-hole.html

The following users liked this post:
Bad-Dog (05-23-2017)
Old 08-17-2017, 12:20 PM
Logan Dedman
Stage II
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help

trying to find your pics and can't get them to load. What's the trick to this

Old 08-17-2017, 04:43 PM
Super08
Supporter

Logan when I get the change I have to manually upload all the pictures to the forum to fix this mess. Photobucket has literally broke the internet. They offered free hosting for many years and have now blocked everyone that had photos linked to forums. Every single forum on the net is a mess of threads full of valuable information which they have made useless. When I get it done I will send you a PM.

The following users liked this post:
94 ultra (08-17-2017)
Old 08-18-2017, 01:22 AM
Logan Dedman
Stage II
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thank you

Originally Posted by Super08
Logan when I get the change I have to manually upload all the pictures to the forum to fix this mess. Photobucket has literally broke the internet. They offered free hosting for many years and have now blocked everyone that had photos linked to forums. Every single forum on the net is a mess of threads full of valuable information which they have made useless. When I get it done I will send you a PM.
I'm installing one now just trying to make sure it's right. Thanks a ton

Old 08-18-2017, 07:35 AM
Super08
Supporter

Originally Posted by Logan Dedman
I'm installing one now just trying to make sure it's right. Thanks a ton
OK the thread is repaired best I can. Go back to the start and the pictures are there again.

Old 12-10-2017, 08:30 AM
dannyb-SGS
Intermediate
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I added the King Tour Pak to my 2016 SGS last winter, with the side marker lights, the power outlet, liner, luggage rack along with a heated back rest for the wife. It looks great and there were no issues at all with the upgrade. I am now getting ready to add the LED Lens #67800093 this winter. Thanks for the write ups and tips.

Old 12-12-2017, 05:43 AM
DamifIknow
Road Warrior
Received 58 Likes on 55 Posts

What was total cost to ad tour pack and lights to your road glide? Everything included.

Old 12-12-2017, 05:58 AM
Neisserj1
Advanced
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Keep your eyes out. I ordered an OEM tour pack already painted to match my bike from Ebay. Cost me $850 delivered, way cheaper than from the dealer. You just need to know what you are buying OEM or aftermarket.

Quick Reply: Rushmore King Tour Pak with everything.