Sponsored by:

Advanblack Lower Fairing Review

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2016, 11:41 AM
cabojunkie
6th Gear
Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Advanblack Lower Fairing Review

I finally had the vivid black color matched lower fairings installed today. After I ordered them I had to have rotator cuff surgery, so I've been staring at them just sitting here for way too long. I talked my wife into installing them, with my direction. Piece of cake! They arrive nicely packaged, wrapped in foam and individually sealed in plastic. The fairings color match perfectly and are constructed with quality material! I really don't see any difference from the $700.00 HD fairings. After seeing the high quality of the Advanblack products, I went ahead and purchased the speaker pods and will be purchasing the stretched bags after Christmas.They are now offering pinstiping to match your Special. Their customer service is outstanding. I had an ordering glitch (my fault) and Sam jumped through hoops making things right and was in constant communication with me to confirm that I received the correct items.
Product - 5 out of 5 👍🏻
Sam with Customer Service - 10 out of 5 👍🏻

Attached Thumbnails Advanblack Lower Fairing Review-1-package.jpg   Advanblack Lower Fairing Review-2-package.jpg   Advanblack Lower Fairing Review-3-floor.jpg   Advanblack Lower Fairing Review-4-pre-install.jpg   Advanblack Lower Fairing Review-5-sarah.jpg  

Advanblack Lower Fairing Review-6-front.jpg   Advanblack Lower Fairing Review-7-front-side.jpg   Advanblack Lower Fairing Review-8-readr-side.jpg  
The following 5 users liked this post by cabojunkie:
critter85 (01-20-2017), METALKAT (07-15-2017), MTBIG G (01-19-2017), solidliquid (02-01-2017), Super08 (12-21-2016)
Old 12-20-2016, 12:51 PM
Kermie
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 314 Likes on 291 Posts

That looks really good. I may have to go that direction soon.

Old 12-20-2016, 01:02 PM
Covert Olds
Road Captain
Received 109 Likes on 71 Posts

The more more l see these, the more l feel as though l need a set.

Looks great.

Old 12-20-2016, 01:07 PM
QNman
Supporter
Received 3,706 Likes on 1,987 Posts

No black quartz available.

However, a phone call made says they will have it in a month or two.

Old 12-20-2016, 02:01 PM
cabojunkie
6th Gear
Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by QNman

They post the new colors on Facebook as they get them.

Old 12-20-2016, 03:08 PM
RFG7680
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 1,280 Likes on 733 Posts

Originally Posted by QNman

Yup. January. I'm hoping someone gets the stretched bags in black quartz so I can see how the pinstripe is. I want a set. Already have the lowers.

Old 12-20-2016, 11:25 PM
r2t2k2
Cruiser
Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by cabojunkie
I finally had the vivid black color matched lower fairings installed today. After I ordered them I had to have rotator cuff surgery, so I've been staring at them just sitting here for way too long. I talked my wife into installing them, with my direction. Piece of cake! They arrive nicely packaged, wrapped in foam and individually sealed in plastic. The fairings color match perfectly and are constructed with quality material! I really don't see any difference from the $700.00 HD fairings. After seeing the high quality of the Advanblack products, I went ahead and purchased the speaker pods and will be purchasing the stretched bags after Christmas.They are now offering pinstiping to match your Special. Their customer service is outstanding. I had an ordering glitch (my fault) and Sam jumped through hoops making things right and was in constant communication with me to confirm that I received the correct items.
Product - 5 out of 5 👍🏻
Sam with Customer Service - 10 out of 5 👍🏻
Yeah, my experience is the same as yours... They match the Superior Blue perfectly. I just got mine on in time for me to go in for a total knee replacement tomorrow... So I guess I'll be hobbling out to the garage for the next couple of months to admire how nice they look.

The following users liked this post:
cabojunkie (12-20-2016)
Old 12-21-2016, 01:14 PM
azgrumbles
Road Captain

Received 281 Likes on 140 Posts

Thanks for posting this! I will be ordering some asap. Probably going to wait until the holidays are over. I can't decide if I want blue to match the outer fairing or black to match the inner fairing.

Old 12-21-2016, 11:35 PM
r2t2k2
Cruiser
Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by azgrumbles
Thanks for posting this! I will be ordering some asap. Probably going to wait until the holidays are over. I can't decide if I want blue to match the outer fairing or black to match the inner fairing.
I had the Mutazu pre-Rushmore lowers in black prior to getting the blue. Since I'll be house bound for the next couple of weeks, I'll try and dig up some photos of the bike with both colors. I really like the Superior Blue lowers much better than the black, but that's just my opinion.

Old 12-22-2016, 08:54 AM
QNman
Supporter
Received 3,706 Likes on 1,987 Posts

As an aside - are they benefits or drawbacks to the pre-Rushmore lowers versus the Rushmore ones? To mount to a Rushmore? A friend got the Rushmore ones, but says he liked his old pre-Rushmore ones better (said they vented better).

Quick Reply: Advanblack Lower Fairing Review