Northeast Pennsylvania | Delaware | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Martyrdom | New Hampshire | Rhode Island | Vermont | West Virginia

Central pa bike shows/events & rides (everyone post so we can attend)

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2018, 03:08 AM
Joshtwagner
Novice
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Central pa bike shows/events & rides (everyone post so we can attend)

I’m from Harrisburg Pa area just looking for mainly some good bike runs going on this year benefiting good causes. There’s a few I’m going to this year along with several I go to every year I’ll post up flyers or links to the rides or events so everyone can look in the case that you are willing to attend. Every year I usually go to Gettysburg and Thunder in the Valley bike weeks, went to Erie Roar on the Shore last year which was good. Do not know if we will go again as we are planning a different bike week to attend. We usually go to the Sunday breakfast runs in ephrata at the legion the first Sunday of every month starting in April. Those are usually a good time to get out, get breakfast, chat with others and walk and look at bikes. Usually it’s a very big turn out. I’m going to do the “Stitches for Bitches” Poker run to help a charity a humane society that will be the first year we do that. Also an unknown fellow biker brother in the Pittsburgh area has been diagnose and was given roughly not long to live 6-9 months. So as long as his health permits he has set up a ride called “One Last Ride” it’s a free ride. There is no donation to ride but you are able to give donation if wanted. His goal is to just get a bunch of bikers and take one last ride for him as that’s all he has left pretty much. So hopefully he has a good turn out and I will attend that ride to show support. Like I said I will post up links or flyers If I find them so you can attend if you want to. Meanwhile I started this thread hoping people can advertise bike events, rides, swap meets etc... anything related to bikes. I love to try new things and support good causes so guaranteed you could help out a cause by advertising because I’m sure I will attend a lot as others will to. Thank you and hopefully this thread works the way I’m hoping.