Northeast Pennsylvania | Delaware | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Martyrdom | New Hampshire | Rhode Island | Vermont | West Virginia

Eastern Panhandle/Martinsburg, WV

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2016, 08:39 AM
FrankRainieri
Intermediate
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Found my bike at classic iron in VA

Last edited by FrankRainieri; 10-27-2016 at 09:43 AM.
Old 10-08-2016, 09:00 AM
Emil Wide Glide
Tourer
Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts
Default My Old Bike

Originally Posted by FrankRainieri
I like your taste in bikes! Tomorrow I'm headed to PA to test ride my new baby which I have a deposit on. If I don't buy that Wide Glide it will be another one. I rode two in Winchester today, but their prices are ignorant. I'm in Berkeley Springs, truly live to ride. I hate to see the season come to a close, but with a Harley purchase coming, I'll be happy to dream of better times after the winter.....oh GOD...did I say WINTER??? Anyway, I'll be after you to show you my new ride as soon as I get it. (her). LOL
The 2006 Wide Glide at the Winchester dealership is my old bike. PM me with a phone number if you want to talk about it.

Thanks
Emil

Old 10-08-2016, 11:29 AM
FrankRainieri
Intermediate

304-579-3360 Put me (cell) in your phone. Name is Frank Rainieri I had a 2013 FLTRX with the 103 6 speed engine and loved it. I hated the wind turbulence though. It just sucks at any speed. Also the riding position is not any fun. I like to tuck in on sport bikes or stretch out on a cruiser, but that military upright thing is not for me.

The style of the 2012 really suits me, but I like the older bikes too. One day I would like to find a nice restored Shovel just for the sound and character of it. Yeah, I'd like to talk to you so call sometime.

Old 10-12-2016, 07:15 AM
jmeiers
Road Warrior
Received 29 Likes on 25 Posts
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by FrankRainieri
HOLY **** !!!!! I ****in got it!!! The dude at the dealership did the deal VERBALLY....gave me his WORD.....I go and pick it up on Monday and ride the sucker home. 8500 plus tags tax and documents bring it to 9040 even, OTD. !!! Winchester HD wants 11500 before any tax or fees. Damn! And this black and flamed beauty has the good stuff on it, nice black V&H pipes with Screamin Eagle AC, tasty bits like clear directionals and a nice little ******* bag......just needs custom grips, remove the pillion and add a travel bag and I'm off to Sturgis! I am anxious to hook up with you and some new friends now already. We need to get a Dyna club going in our area!!
Let's ride!!! I am in Martinsburg. 2010 Street Bob

Old 10-12-2016, 04:07 PM
FrankRainieri
Intermediate

News Flash.....that bike I was picking up turned out to be damaged goods. It was dropped on both sides! I would have still bought it but not at that price. I moved on and found a great deal for more money but I bought a 2013 in the same color and it is perfect. I"ll say more after I pick THIS one up on Monday.

Old 10-12-2016, 05:54 PM
Village Idiot™
Stellar HDF Member
Received 48 Likes on 36 Posts

Season is gettin on. May go for a ride Sunday afternoon if the weather permits.

Old 10-14-2016, 08:06 AM
Village Idiot™
Stellar HDF Member

They're calling for a high of 72 and mostly sunny on Sunday. I'll be cruising from the Martinsburg area at about 12:00 if anyone want to join. Just post up and I'll give you details and a phone number.

Old 10-14-2016, 08:47 AM
FrankRainieri
Intermediate

I'm in. I pick up my FXDWG on Monday, but I"ll ride my ZX14 or the Duc.

304-579-3360 Text me details

Old 10-27-2016, 09:37 AM
FrankRainieri
Intermediate
Default Saturday Last Chance Ride

This weekend may be the last chance for decent weather. Anyone riding? I hear "Mike's Place" in Clearville PA calling me.

Old 07-26-2017, 07:56 AM
Village Idiot™
Stellar HDF Member

Riding out early to breakfast this Saturday morning (7/29) to Winchester then hitting up the dealer to see if me and the wife can demo a couple glides.

Quick Reply: Eastern Panhandle/Martinsburg, WV