Oil Archive (no new posts) An archive of oil related questions and comments.

Quicksilver Synthetic 20w50 Motorcycle Oil

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2019, 02:28 PM
blacknight60
Stage I
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default If you like Quicksilver 20w-50 Motorcycle oil act now

If you don't like Quicksilver just ignore this post.
I was aggravated that I can never find Quicksilver at the local Walmart so earlier this week I was looking at walmart.com and there were two different option in the gallon size one was ~$28 then I found one that was $15 a gallon! I thought it must be a mistake, but figure worst case scenario I would return the order to Walmart. I expected them to ship quarts instead of gallons and say it was a typo. My order came today and it was indeed right, received four full gallons of Quicksilver 20w-50 Motorcycle oil, so I have now ordered six more gallons. Nothing like stocking up when you get a great deal.

Old 02-27-2019, 02:47 PM
shorelasHD
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 2,858 Likes on 1,270 Posts

I have a fair amount of experience with Mercury Marine power plants, and can unequivocally opine that their Quicksilver lubricants including their motor oil are top-notch. I'm stocking up at Wally World for my next few oil changes.

Old 02-28-2019, 08:47 AM
PDB17UltraRG
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 773 Likes on 735 Posts

Going to check this oil my ride it due for a oil change soon and it sounds great why not save when we can.

Old 03-05-2019, 10:24 AM
Het
Banned
Received 100 Likes on 63 Posts

Ordered a few gallons of the Quicksilver on Walmart's website about a week ago. Free shipping. Cool. Got an email this morning saying it was out of stock, and my paypal account should see a refund in about a week, lol.

Old 03-05-2019, 04:05 PM
wagsrk08
Road Captain
Received 35 Likes on 23 Posts

It seems to turn over quickly at my local Wally World. Price point is luring.

Old 03-21-2019, 07:00 PM
xcbullet
Road Warrior
Received 261 Likes on 223 Posts

Looks like they are phasing the oil out in the gallon jugs at Walmart. Last time I was there didn't see it and now it's on sale online with only 7 left, before I just grabbed 2 with free shipping.

I think I'll be looking at the VR1 now, after my stock of 4 oil changes

Last edited by xcbullet; 03-21-2019 at 07:03 PM.
Old 03-21-2019, 08:45 PM
last12know
Road Master

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by xcbullet
Looks like they are phasing the oil out in the gallon jugs at Walmart. Last time I was there didn't see it and now it's on sale online with only 7 left, before I just grabbed 2 with free shipping.

I think I'll be looking at the VR1 now, after my stock of 4 oil changes

they still have it in most stores in the clearance isle.. just picked up a couple of gallons myself a few days ago..

Old 05-19-2019, 09:11 PM
xtremeskier97
Advanced

I just bought the last 3 gallons at my local Walmart for $7/each. Gonna try it out. From what I can gather, they are clearancing them all out. Happy Hunting!

Old 09-10-2020, 12:04 PM
RickPiranha
6th Gear
Default They all do the same.

If you want to spend money for Harley Davidson 200 markups for having the Logo, Like boots, rings, oil and Tshirt help them advertise more knock your self out. The story about oil and is a million sources in the internet that confirms. That all perform the same specially if you are going to change it regularly good maintenance is the key. Quick Silver is not a Walmart Brand but they been making oil for a very long time they don't spend on advertisement like all the others because the performance of a good product is all they need. Hi Tech it only have Walmart name is not walmart company they are being done by another well known company thats been around for even more years than most oil companies. Watch some of the videos down below and wake up and smell the coffee. You engine will be fine with this Quick Silver the best oil is the one you put in regardless what it is and regular check make sure is not low make sure is not dirty and change it. Keep the fluids going Full Synthetic 20W50 runs cooler for a Hot Engine like V-Twins, Change the Filter, and all your fluids. I personally change them close enough to the 3000 miles some people wait for 5000 miles. Change your Brake Fluids every two years your bike will run for ever. Maintainance is the key not the brand or the price. Hope this helps. I been riding for 40 years, My dad rode for 60 years we ride Harley Davidson I still ride My dads bike that proves that we are doing something right and we don't ware Harley Davidson boots they are junk. I learn that from my dad he left his brand new boots in the Garage one summer and when he found them to ware them the soles were separated by the heat 200 boots never wore them and Harley did not take responsibility. Dont Get me wrong Love Harley Davidson bike will ride until the end a Harley.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=oil+test

Old 09-10-2020, 07:20 PM
Dan89FLSTC
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 8,499 Likes on 4,612 Posts

Yeah, whatever....

Quick Reply: Quicksilver Synthetic 20w50 Motorcycle Oil