On The Mend... Post your thoughts on loved ones who are "on the mend".

Breast Implant Illness going viral!!

Old 10-02-2016, 04:43 PM
Deuuuce
Elite HDF Member
Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts
Default Breast Implant Illness going viral!!

Well guys, it's not good news for boob men like myself, but the cosmetic aspect is meaningless versus good health. Guys, if your GF or wife is having chronic health issues and has implants, have her look up the BII group on Facebook and consider having them removed WITH the scar tissue encapsulation. 100% of it if possible.

Rashes, digestive issues, fatigue, morning fevers, brain fog, unable to lose weight despite nearly contest-prep diet, etc. Despite being extremely healthy, thousands of women are discovering their implants are causing these problems.

My wife for years has been battling autoimmune disorders. Her gluten intolerance could possibly traced to this, her soy allergy, dairy issues and more. She was just diagnosed with Lupus but the symptoms MIMIC Lupus. She has girlfriends with implants diagnosed with Hashimoto's syndrome.

Why? Several reasons are suspected. The first being a foreign body inside the body. ALL implants have scar tissue encapsulation. One theory is the body is always in a state of inflammation trying to cope with the intrusion.

Besides leaking silicone which is obvious, and a certain breast cancer associated with leaking silicone, the BAG itself, for a saline OR silicone implant, is silicone. And they contain heavy metals and toxins. They are not pure. That is another suspected reason. There are pictures of saline implants with floaters and worse, nearly black with mold. There are deflated silicone implants that have leached out of the implant into the body.

Yes, sadly some of these women don't have much when they are removed, and may not look so great, but health is #1, not vanity.

Guys, I supported my wife 100% in her endeavor, she had them removed on Wednesday, she's recovering nicely and we traveled to see a specific doctor. Some guys are a-holes and are against it. It's not about you, its about her health. A vibrant, healthy, sexual woman is far hotter than a sickly, bigger boobed woman.

So again, if your wife or GF is having health issues, allergic reactions, etc. talk to her about it and support her decision. Good luck.

Last edited by Deuuuce; 10-02-2016 at 10:37 PM.
Old 10-03-2016, 10:20 AM
mskirwin
Club Member
Received 1,449 Likes on 1,085 Posts

Hope she has a speedy and full recovery!

Best of luck and prayers out to both of you.

The following users liked this post:
DanHappy (11-05-2021)
Old 10-03-2016, 08:06 PM
Deuuuce
Elite HDF Member

Thank you, she's doing better every day except yesterday it caught up to her and she slept alot. Her drain readings indicate we can probably go home tomorrow.

Old 10-17-2016, 05:29 PM
Deuuuce
Elite HDF Member

Update: Wife is doing much better, morning fevers are gone, butterfly rash is gone, far less Lupus symptoms, food sensitivity getting better.

Some recovery struggles, but it's expected. I'm very happy for her.

Old 11-04-2021, 01:19 PM
Deuuuce
Elite HDF Member

It has been 5 years and my wife is doing great. The awareness of BII has grown considerably and her surgeon in Orange County now does explant (implant removals) all the time. Multiple friends have had theirs removed with great turnarounds in their health.

Old 11-04-2021, 03:19 PM
TracerBullet
Supporter
Received 5,189 Likes on 2,822 Posts

Glad to hear she is on the mend.

Old 11-05-2021, 10:13 AM
Zedbra
Road Warrior
Received 901 Likes on 497 Posts

My best friend's wife had to have her implants also removed, due to all the side effect illnesses you listed above. Some bolt-ons just aren't worth their eventual effects.

The following users liked this post:
Deuuuce (11-05-2021)

Search this Thread