Harley Davidson Forums

Harley Davidson Forums (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/)
-   Pacific (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/pacific-37/)
-   -   Easyrider show (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/pacific/74848-easyrider-show.html)

IAMSWUTIAMS 12-26-2006 03:46 PM

Easyrider show

anyone going to the Easyrider show in Pomona?

Primo 12-26-2006 05:31 PM

RE: Easyrider show

I went last year and was a little underwhelmed. Think it will be an every-other-year type of event for me. Nice customs but really a small show. I realize that wasn't really an answer to your question but I just wanted to share.

Primo

IAMSWUTIAMS 12-26-2006 06:51 PM

Thanks, I was wondering if it would be any good or just more of the same.

DR.Greenthumb 12-26-2006 09:19 PM

Been to it a couple times.The first time 3 yrs ago it was so crowded you could barley get through the place.Went again the folowing year-it was raining wasn'tmuch of a crowd .Did see the ZZ Top guy just walking around with some hot babe young enough to be his grand daughter.I'll probably go back again this year just for the scenery.Kinda pricey though.UnfortunatlyI don't beleive they have any ballroom dancing

celtic king 12-27-2006 12:50 AM

Not sure as of yet, I tend to agree with all others the previous years were not to exciting

IAMSWUTIAMS 12-27-2006 02:54 PM

ORIGINAL: F.U.I.R.S.

Been to it a couple times.The first time 3 yrs ago it was so crowded you could barley get through the place.Went again the folowing year-it was raining wasn'tmuch of a crowd .Did see the ZZ Top guy just walking around with some hot babe young enough to be his grand daughter.I'll probably go back again this year just for the scenery.Kinda pricey though.UnfortunatlyI don't beleive they have any ballroom dancing
Ballroom dancing?[sm=bangbang.gif][sm=dontgetit.gif]

JEFE 12-27-2006 04:25 PM

I'm going. It will be my first Easy Rider show.

DR.Greenthumb 12-27-2006 09:30 PM

ORIGINAL: IAMSWUTIAMS

Maybe my mistake I thought you had a post about seeing the dancing with the stars traveling show

IAMSWUTIAMS 12-27-2006 09:58 PM

Maybe my mistake I thought you had a post about seeing the dancing with the stars traveling show
I did, give me a break, it got me laid.[sm=icon_cheers.gif]

DR.Greenthumb 12-27-2006 11:14 PM

I did, give me a break, it got me laid.[sm=icon_cheers.gif]

Just trying to befunny.Thats all.