Parts Giant Giant selection of Harley Davidson aftermarket parts from exhausts to filters. Contact us for discounts exclusive to HDForum members.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

PartsGiant.com

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2018, 10:39 AM
Parts Giant
Platinum Sponsor
Received 40 Likes on 29 Posts
Post PartsGiant.com

We are honored to have the opportunity to serve the HDForum community. We will do everything we can to find you the right parts at the best price and get them to you fast. Simply contact us if you have any questions or want to see if we can work out a lower price on your parts (some exclusion apply).

We offer the latest in Cobra and Vance & Hines exhausts along with Progressive shocks, Kuryakyn accessories and tons of goods to keep your wheels looking good and riding like you want.

When you call us, you’ll be greeted by knowledgeable staff, some of which spend quite a bit of time working on their own bikes and that of others, just for the fun of it and to stay fresh.

Be sure to check us out here in the PartsGaint.com vendor section for promos and our own parts reviews. And don’t forget to check out our giant selection of spare parts, exhausts and other Harley-Davidson accessories on our website, or just give us a call. We’re here to help with our Giant Selection and Giant Savings on the gear you want for your bike.

Contact us for discounts exclusive to HDForum members. Some exclusions apply.

Email: forums@partsgiant.com
Phone: 888-575-6570 ext 817

www.partsgiant.com
Old 04-05-2018, 12:09 PM
Campy Roadie
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 5,063 Likes on 2,501 Posts

I've ordered from Parts Giant before. Among other things, I ordered a K&L Dolly for my shop. When it arrived it was damaged by UPS. Parts Giant customer service was Johnny On The Spot. They sent a call tag, made the damage issue their problem and sent me another dolly inside of a much bigger box that had packing around the original box. What's more, they did it asap without charging my CC again or waiting for the other one to be returned.

Outstanding service. In my book, the measure of a company is what they do when things go wrong. Everybody looks good when it's sunny and 75 degrees.

Last edited by Campy Roadie; 04-05-2018 at 12:12 PM.
Old 04-05-2018, 12:30 PM
Parts Giant
Platinum Sponsor

Originally Posted by Nomadmax
... Outstanding service. In my book, the measure of a company is what they do when things go wrong. Everybody looks good when it's sunny and 75 degrees.
Thank you for the kind words. And I agree, the biggest test of any company is what happens when things don't work out the way anyone wants.

As always - just give us a ring or send a note and we'll get you sorted out!

Old 04-09-2018, 01:15 PM
tankthebiker
Road Master
Received 178 Likes on 121 Posts

Looking forward to working with you guys! Welcome aboard.

Old 04-09-2018, 04:58 PM
Parts Giant
Platinum Sponsor

Thank you, sir!

We're working on a few things over here that I'm sure a lot of people are going to like.

Just keep an eye on this section and, of course, send us a note if you need anything in particular.