Prayer Requests Post your Prayer Requests here.

Can we get a prayer?

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2018, 12:04 AM
Prot
Club Member

Received 14,165 Likes on 6,216 Posts

That's awful

Prayers sent.

Old 02-15-2018, 09:53 PM
SoCalHDMC
Road Captain
Received 160 Likes on 107 Posts

Originally Posted by harleycharlie1992
Heavenly and Gracious Father, we come before You this morning, blown away at the recent events of this family. Such a tragic event Lord, and a whole family is devastated. Lord, we lift this family up to You and ask that You would intercede on their behalf, for comfort, courage, hope, and continued faith, in You, my King. A wife and a son left to pick up the pieces, Lord and heading in a direction without a pilot. Lord, we ask that You would be their pilot, and true north from this point on, and guide them in these rough times, as a loving Father does. It seems without sense, Lord, that something like this can happen, but Your word, tells us that You let nothing go to waste, and even the tragic times are in Your plan, and in Your hand. Lord, I lift up their financial situation as well Lord. Let their finances be met by Your riches in Grace and mercy. Help them to meet their financial obligations as this unfolds. We put our complete trust in You, Father, that You will indeed take this family and bring a peace and a comfort to them as the days and years pass. Lord, let Your grace fall upon this wonderful family, fill them with Your Spirit, and give them a faith, that You will manifest into a real awareness of Your love. In Jesus Name we pray.
Originally Posted by Rt13MFer
flyboyron I don't know you but my thoughts are with you and yours, and harleycharlie1992, that prayer was incredible. I hope someone has words like that for me when I go.
Agreed!!

Originally Posted by Graham UK
Amen.
Amen. Prayers sent flyboy, for the young Mom to have strength and the support she needs.

Old 02-18-2018, 04:01 PM
jmroadglide
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 2 Posts

Praying and offering a chaplet of divine mercy for your nieces husband and your family