Prayer Requests Post your Prayer Requests here.

Warrior Princess Alice

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2018, 10:56 PM
SoCalHDMC
Road Captain
Received 160 Likes on 107 Posts
Default Warrior Princess Alice

Please read if you have a moment. If you can give a few bucks, cool. If not, thoughts and prayers absolutely appreciated!

https://www.gofundme.com/warrior-princess-alice

Old 08-07-2018, 12:01 PM
harleycharlie1992
Unofficial HDF Chaplain
Received 14,603 Likes on 4,617 Posts

Just saw this, heres my prayer: Lord Jesus, thank you that you love Alice. I know that you hate what her illness is doing to her. I ask that you would heal this disease, that you would have compassion and bring healing from all sickness.Your word says in Psalm 107:19-20 that when we call out to you the Eternal one you will give the order, heal and rescue us from certain death. In the Bible, I have read of miraculous healing and I believe that you still heal the same way today. I believe that there is no illness you cannot heal after all the bible tells of you raising people from the dead so I ask for your healing in this situation.I also know from my experience of life on earth that not everyone is healed. If that happens here than keep my heart soft towards you, help me to understand your plan and help me to be excited about heaven.God, I thank you that Alice belongs to you and that you are in control of everything that happens from our first breath to our last sigh. In Jesus Name we pray

Old 08-07-2018, 04:18 PM
J F GO
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 3,346 Likes on 1,746 Posts

Prayers to your beloved Alice and all of your family. We will keep you in our daily prayers as well. God bless you all.

Old 08-07-2018, 04:45 PM
OzHD
Banned
Received 437 Likes on 296 Posts

Given that religious people say "god has a plan"... then this child getting leukaemia is within your god's plan.. so praying for a cure or help is praying against god's plan?

And note - it's science that's helping her, not god or prayer. Interesting.

Old 08-07-2018, 05:49 PM
harleycharlie1992
Unofficial HDF Chaplain
Received 14,603 Likes on 4,617 Posts

Originally Posted by OzHD
Given that religious people say "god has a plan"... then this child getting leukaemia is within your god's plan.. so praying for a cure or help is praying against god's plan?

And note - it's science that's helping her, not god or prayer. Interesting.
Well lots to say here. First and foremost, Its not Gods plan for your life. Its your life for Gods plan. How do you fit into the Kingdom of God. How are you expanding that Kingdom? Next, we live in a fallen world, that is not what its supposed to be, where disease, and many other things happen to so many, so her getting sick is due to the fallen world that we do live in. Next, the fact that she has it has brought many to come to pray for her, bringing many closer to God, thru communicating with Him. Many are thinking of her and her parents problems, instead of thinking of themselves, exactly how Gods Kingdom operates. Just because someone gets sick or some terrible thing happens, DOES not mean God causes it. Yes He knows it will happen, but He uses everything for His glory and our good, no matter how silly that seems at the time. He also lets things happen for many other reasons as well. Discipline come quickly to mind, getting our attention, another. And lastly, God has given us science, and the minds that help discover science, and the drugs that the scientists create, also from Him. In fact, science was created by Him, so its never been science all by itself in the first place. Your science is not on the side of the atheist. Miracles are real, and they happen all the time. Even your science can't explain them, even though they try so hard to ignore them. And lastly, prayer has cured people for thousands of years, much longer than science ever had a chance to, because God hears and answers the prayers of His children, and He is Jehovah-Rapha, the Lord who heals, along with the many other names He has. And When He tells us to come to His throne, In times of great need, and pray, would a God that Loves so much, have us come before Him, and then just tell us we don't belong there? And if this child, or someones wife, or brother or husband is sick , and doesn't recover, doesn't get the healing that we pray for, those famous written words: "but if not" we shall still love, praise, and worship, the Creator of the universe, for where else shall we go, for He alone, has the words of life.

PS. My wife has cancer, again. And things are not great. I have literally hundreds of people praying for her. And if it becomes Gods will to not heal her, I will still praise honor love and worship Him, because the real healing comes in our glorified, and resurrected bodies, in heaven. He promises sick-less, ageless tearless bodies that we will enjoy throughout eternity. We are all dying, but as believers, we fix our eyes on what is unseen and we trust the God who heals

Last edited by harleycharlie1992; 08-07-2018 at 06:32 PM.