Product Reviews Review various motorcycle products you have used.

J&S Jack's motorcycle lift.

Old 06-13-2018, 02:23 PM
Psycho Dave
Cruiser
Received 28 Likes on 22 Posts
Default J&S Jack's motorcycle lift.

Prior to ordering I had read tons of good reviews for J&S Jacks. They advertised a 2-3 week delivery time frame which I was ok with since it seemed it was going to be a top notch quality piece. I placed my order March 18th for the jack, dolly, handle, and oil pan combo. I finally recieved the last portion of my order June 12th. The jack showed up at 8 weeks, and followed up with the pan and handle and finally the dolly. Communication with them is terrible. I filed a dispute with my credit card company at 7 weeks after poor communication from JS. They shipped the jack the following week and claimed the order had shipped and provided tracking info to my ccc. I had to prove to my ccc that they only shipped part of the order because they were going to side with JS and the tracking number. Big pain in the *** and waste of my time. So as a company I think JS Jack's is terrible. For the product itself it's nice, decent quality. It's by no means gods gift to motorcycle jacks. In my opinion they are not worth the money they are getting for them. So at the end of the day, I got my jack, they got their money and it's all over but not without being a total disaster of a process.