Harley Davidson Forums

Harley Davidson Forums (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/)
-   Road Trips (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/road-trips-23/)
-   -   Ride Planner Issue (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/road-trips/1161642-ride-planner-issue.html)

Waterman1 02-28-2017 12:23 PM

Ride Planner Issue

Finally sat down to look at the Harley Ride Planner. Seems fairly simple. I set up my account but have an issue. When I log in, it says I am a guest. Went back and reset my password and I still can't log in which you need to do if you want to save a route.

Anybody have an idea on this or who to contact? Really starting to question this program since it should match my expectation for a Harley motorcycle.

slhanks4 02-28-2017 01:27 PM

Originally Posted by Waterman1 (Post 15980640)
Finally sat down to look at the Harley Ride Planner. Seems fairly simple. I set up my account but have an issue. When I log in, it says I am a guest. Went back and reset my password and I still can't log in which you need to do if you want to save a route.

Anybody have an idea on this or who to contact? Really starting to question this program since it should match my expectation for a Harley motorcycle.

Hey, I know you - welcome aboard!

Waterman1 02-28-2017 02:35 PM

Are you certain???:icon_beerchug::icon_clapclap: :)

gtmalone 03-01-2017 08:37 AM

Log in before you make a route. There are occasional response time problems. It might take a minute or so for the "guest" to change to your name. I just got in and it's working okay at the moment.

RWTDCT 03-01-2017 09:12 AM

Before signing in mine says, Welcome, Guest. After signing in it says Welcome, Robert. It does take a few seconds to boot up after signing in.

Waterman1 03-01-2017 05:24 PM

Originally Posted by gtmalone (Post 15983036)
Log in before you make a route. There are occasional response time problems. It might take a minute or so for the "guest" to change to your name. I just got in and it's working okay at the moment.

Originally Posted by RWTDCT (Post 15983127)
Before signing in mine says, Welcome, Guest. After signing in it says Welcome, Robert. It does take a few seconds to boot up after signing in.

Went thru the sign in and it went to the next page with Welcome Guest. Walked down the hall to get a cup of coffee and it still says Welcome Guest.:icon_confused:

Cygnusx51 03-01-2017 05:36 PM

I log into the HD website. Then when I click on the page to open Ride Planner, I have to log in again so that my profile shows up and I can see my saved rides.

Waterman1 03-08-2017 11:51 AM

Low and behold I tried again and was able to log in. I did nothing but something in the last 3 days happened and it recognizes me. Now to try it out.

gtmalone 03-08-2017 03:51 PM

It does that from time to time. It's a "feature". They want to make sure you really want to use it. lol.

thirt8spl 03-11-2017 07:36 PM

I've got the same issue - Tried multiple computers, made sure all updates were done. Got in once for an hour in the last 3 days. ARGH! I like the features but the website sucks!